Is That A Cat??
Freaking creepy when I think of the sound. I think I might have phobia with driving now. Adam, can you hire a driver for me? o.O This is ridiculous ok. Why there is a cat sound in my car?? I was driving back home. Few minutes after I started the car engine, I heard "Meow.. meow".. My first thought was maybe is the sound coming from the radio lah. But inside my heart I was wondering, how come Akon - Sweetest Girl got cat's sound one? Hmm... remix version kot. Ok lah, I'm thinking for some good reasons to cover my fear k. So, I changed to another radio station. :S the cat's sound still there! Okok, maybe this song also the same. Then, I switched off the radio, praying hard that the 'Meow' will go off. After a while, the Meow came again!! I was damn terrified k. I looked up, down, left and right.. where is the cat?? where is the cat??? Impossible if I didn't notice a cat went into my car. My car is damn 'big' k. Somemore I just opened the car's door for few second, just for me to get in and straight away I locked the door. How the cat get in?? Impossible! So, if the cat is not inside the cat, then where is it??
I quickly grab my handsfree and called Adam. I was freaking out lah. Guess what is his first reply? He said I must be working too hard and hear some funny sounds because I'm too stress out -.- wth. I told him I am 200% very sure that it is a real cat!! Then he said the cat maybe sitting somewhere at the bonnet. What the.. What is the cat doing there lah?? Can't it find any other better places to hide other than my car? Aduii.. Dahlah I'm damn afraid of cat. And now the cat can't stop meowing pulak. Imagine when I open the car bonnet and found a BBQ cat!! I will faint man.
I'm not sure if other people can hear the sound. As I rolled down the window to pay toll, the sound came again. So scared lah. Later people thought I kidnap a cat or something. Or out of no where the cat pop up right in front of my face...Oh my. I don't dare to check on the car bonnet. Wait for Adam to check it out. Stay tune for updates :x
2 love notes