We Lurve David Cook!
Although I'm still hell busy with work, I can't resist to blog about this FANTASTIC performance by David Cook. He is such a brilliant artist. Not only a singer, also a marvelous performer. If anyone of you watch the latest episode of American Idol, you will get what I mean. Thank God last night we on the TV and caught a glimpse of the elimination episode. From the recap, we saw the great performance from David Cook. I was complaining why everytime I miss the show. And everytime I only able to catch up with the elimination part. What is the exact day and time the TV station showing it anyway?? -.- Guess I have to subscribe to Astro real soon. Had been missing a lot of good shows lately. Back to the performance. After the recap, I quickly asked Adam to find the video at Youtube. Luckily the videos are available! Quite plenty of them actually, but when I searched it few minutes ago, a lot of them already unavailable. The copyright thingy I guess.
This is the only one I found still can play. Hope by the time you watch it, it is still available lah. Both me and Adam like the song so so much. I have to admit that I prefer this version than Mariah Carey's one. We really feel the 'Umphh!!' of the song and the whole performance. Until we kept playing the video on and on lol. Ahem, and guess what, 'somebody' has the complete song :w
Enjoy the video~
2 love notes