I'd been such a lazy bum. I don't actually bother to blog anymore. Seriously no time for that. Anyway, something funny happened last Friday while I was on the way back home. I was craving for keropok lekor since a long time. So while on the way back, I stopped at the roadside somewhere nearby my place to buy keropok lekor. Just before I stopped the car, a guy which is quite good looking also lah with a goreng pisang in his hand, keep looking at me. He was at the stall buying some food also. Then I walked to the stall, the guy still staring at me with a smile. Inside my heart I wondered why this guy keep staring and smiling to me. When I stood beside him to order the keropok, he suddenly said "你还记得我 ma?". I was like huh??? Did I know you? Don't lah use such an old way to kao lui -.- (I'm a bit perasan actually). Then he continue, "你以前是 Stamford 的是 ma?". I answered "不是", he said sorry then ciao already haha. He seemed so happy and excited before I say No. I felt I am so mean pulak lol.
Friday Luxury Dinner
Adam brought me to Sunway Hotel for buffet dinner. There is a restaurant or so called cafe inside, don't know what surf already. Don't bother to remember the name also because the food isn't that good. I rather pay the same amount of money and have a luxury meal at Jogoya lo. The food is so so much better, at least the varieties are fabulous. This one really nothing lo.

*My food, I took a bit of duck, beef, salmon and fried noodle only*

*Out of all the food, I like this the most. Bubuchacha... this is my favourite and it is really delicious. The santan is very thick. Slurps*
*Adam's food, as usual he took all the fried rice and noodle, with the keropok udang somemore*
We didn't eat much also after the first round. The food just not nice and no varieties at all. The beef was overcooked, so did the duck. The sushi is not nice, and only few choices. No drinks available except plain water -.-
And that's why I don't bother to take pictures.
*Some leftover*
Not a recommendable place to eat. Definitely not worth it.
BBQ with lotsa food!!
Saturday we had BBQ at one of the colleague's house. It was really fun, and of course the food was delicious. Thanks to Audrey's mum for her special marinade pork, lamb and chicken wings.
List of food:
Chicken wings
Lamb
Pork
Prawns
Chicken balls
Prawn balls
Crab sticks
Hot dogs (2 types)
Ikan kembong
Sting ray
Sweet potato
Soft drinks
Damn a lot of food ok. And there are only the eight of us.
*Small part of the food*
*BBQ-ing the food*
Didn't manage to take some 'human' photos. Everyone was busy eating. Surprisingly, the cleaning only took few minutes after we finished. So efficient! :D
Cosmetics and Warehouse Freak
I don't know why recently I was so addicted to buy cosmetics, especially the cheap one. I simply can't resist it. Must be the aftermath of Metrojaya warehouse sale.

*The culprit bought four superb high quality and beautiful shirts from the warehouse sales. Some of them are from Micheal Kors, if you don't know who he is better you google it up. The material is seriously good, so smooth. For the first time ever, Adam found shirts that fit him nicely and cost so cheap! Unbelievable cheap. Or else everytime he has to spend about RM200 to get a Raoul or Zara shirt. He just can't fit into any local brand, either the sleeves too short or the colar to big. Poor thing*
*See what I bought last last week. Those I got from the warehouse sale are Revlon eyeshadow (RM3), Kate green eyeshadow (RM20), in2it brown eyeshadow (RM6) and Silky girl purple eyeshadow (RM8). Dirt cheap leh. Others like fake eyelashes, Missha BB Cream, Jordana eyeliners, Flamingo mascara (which is really really good) and the packet packet thingy are free gifts from Missha spree.
You thought I'm the only one who shop so much?? I will prove you wrong lol.
*I bought him this t-shirt also. The words just too cute and it only cost RM10 :w*
*Myself bought a pair of shoes for work. Pretty right?*
*TREsemme shampoo for only RM15 at Guardian warehouse sale. 900ml you know!! Original price for 500ml is RM19.90 at Tesco. Imagine how cheap is that*
So there goes our warehouse spree. Definitely more to come XD
Look at some Greens
*Lastly, the 'Terbantut Daun Bawang*
*My pokok cili, which is very productive. It makes me happy to see the chillies hanging on the tree*
*Beautiful red chillies*
*Another plant with beautiful flowers. No idea what tree/plant is that. It just looks so beautiful*
*Little cute one with light purplish flowers*
*The oldest among they all, our first plant 'Miss Pandan'. Not pondan k :swt: It took so long for it to grow until this big. Before this we thought it is half dead*
*Leaves from the ginger. Yah, we grow ginger somemore*
Adios before my next post. That would be lots and lots of wedding entries. Not mine lah =.=!!
/a>/>/>>/>/a>/>/>>/>/a>/>/>>/>/a>/>/>>/>/a>/>/>>/>/a>/>/>>/>/a>/>/>>/>/a>/>/>>/>
About the Author
Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, cotur acing elit. Ut euis eget dolor sit amet congue. Ut vira codo matis. Sed lacia luctus magna ut sodales lorem.
0 love notes