Welcome to our website !

-

By Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Bonjour!

I know I know, I should be working instead of blogging right now. But I got far too many things to rant!!! I think my EQ is rather low compare to my IQ, although my IQ also quite low la -.- So, you can imagine how low is my EQ right. Ok, first thing in the morning despite all my other headaches, my office moving to Mines!!!!! This stupid news troubled me for some time since the idiotic management 'mentioned' it unofficially last last month. They don't even dare to announce the news to everyone officially because they know, once the news is announced, everyone will not stop complaining. I can't think of anyone who will not complain other then the higher management themselves lo. The funny thing is, they assume that the entire world is happy with the decision by hiding the news until the day we move! Other people maybe will keep quiet but not me lo. Why?? Because the new office is damn far la. Somemore I have to pay more tolls and more and more tolls if I want to escape from the jam. What about parking? RM65 per month leh. Then no cheap food pulak. If want to eat mamak or kopitiam, I have to drive out and pay toll again. Isn't it crazy?? Who going to pay for my petrol?? I nearly gone mad when I think that I have to spend extra RM300 and over each month to cover all those expenses. Not that they increase my salary also. Damn. Seriously, if this year increment not within (or over) my expectation I am very very sure I will resign!!! What a stupid company.

Huh, what else. Oh yah, my work. Can you believe that a Bioinformatician like me actually doing graphic and web designing instead of studying DNA? lol. Well, for me is good la. Since I hate Science so much and always wanted to study design. But don't la take for granted. You think I am really so pro until can build a website meh. For projects application still ok la, at least I know the client and the design is more specific. This one is like, the company website also want to do in house. Damn stingy. Therefore, I am so stress out this whole month. One man show doing the website without any help. Haih, maybe it is my fault also la. I pulak pandai pandai want to challenge myself and do a Flash website :S (with no Flash knowledge at all). This is call 'sendiri cari pasal'. Tomorrow is the deadline and I will have to show the boss my work. Still have like erm... errmm.. 30% haven't completed. Never mind, I will start telling stories and give all sorts of excuses why it is not finish :p Once I finish this thing, I am so gonna execute my slimming plan and finish up all the TVB series!!

Au revoir~ (ahem, we are learning French k, bare with it)

You Might Also Like

2 love notes

Powered by Blogger.