Welcome to our website !

We Love Freebies!

By Monday, June 02, 2008

I did mention before that Adam won the Hitz fm 'Yes No Erm Ah' game earlier of the year. Just in case if you are not aware of it, he won RM800 worth of UGP Underground cash vouchers!!! That was during Chinese New Year when he was driving back to hometown. We only received the prize after 1 or 2 months continously calling to Astro or whatever department rushing them for the prize..durh. So inefficient one.

At first we thought we may be able to grab a lorry of clothes, shoes, bags etc. with that RM800. Who knows all the stuff from UGP is damn expensive -.- Even a simple lady's shorts cost RM59.90! I can easily get one at pasar malam with RM5 - RM10 lo. But since it is free, don't care la. Adam just tried out everything he likes and threw them to the sales assistant if he wants them. Seriously, for the first time in our life we feel so rich wuahahhaha!! It feels so good you know. Don't have to look at the price, and get whatever you like. As long as the total amount is not over RM800 la. Or else we will have to top up the balance swt. So don't get over excited wtf.


Backpack for him. Price around RM200. FOC for us :D


2 pairs of this jeans. 1 for him, 1 for my brother. Price around RM199.90. FOC also :D
Army shorts for him. Price at RM99.90. FOC as well :D

T-shirt and belt for him. Shorts for me. T-shirt price at RM69.90 ( I think), shorts RM59.90, belt not sure, but definitely over RM50. Everything FOC :DD
Close up of the belt. Made of leather.
We got almost everything for him because I can easily find those clothes in a much much cheaper price anywhere. Guy's clothes always much more expensive than the girls one right. Moreover, I shop more frequent than him swt.

Proof of my shopping addiction

.
.
.
.
.


Cute lil' bag from Dorothy Perkins. I always want a medium size bag, but can't afford to buy a LV :(( So get a cheaper one first from DP, only RM53 :DD

This few weeks we were so busy with our cousins wedding dinner. No matter is my side or his side, everyone couldn't stop asking the same questions to us :S Yala yala.. don't la keep rushing us. When the time comes we will definitely 'saman' everyone of you k. Better start saving first ngek ngek ngek.. Still have another dinner to go next few weeks at Johor :x Why so many people getting married one!!!!!?????
p/s: for a sudden I feel like changing blog skin and all the labels. I notice all my blog post label with 'blah blah blah' only wtf

You Might Also Like

0 love notes

Powered by Blogger.