Poo Poll
I've created a poll and creatively named it Poo Poll. Nice eh? :p As some of you may know, I have an extremely sensitive stomach. So whenever I poo, it will be 'cirit birit', that's when I ate something spicy. During normal days, I don't poo everyday. Only when the feeling comes, I will go to the toilet. And I thought it is normal for a human not to poo everyday. Until Adam told me that he poo every morning and everyone actually do the same! I still not really convince with him, but after reading Suet Li's post about 'Full Of Shit'.. I think I have to admit that I'm one of the abnormal one :((((
What makes me come out with this poll is because I have difficulty going to toilet in this 2 days. I'd been eating so much during the weekend at Malacca, and my stomach getting twice as big as usual. Dahlah even in normal days already so big, now even bigger :x Thank God this morning I successfully released the 'burden' from my poor stomach yay! So, I'm really interested to know what is your poo poo routine lol. Although this is damn gross, but who doesn't poo right? wuahahahah... :xxxx
p/s: how to edit the nuffnang sidebar ads and the poll below my profile/picture ar?? anybody can help? o.O
0 love notes