-
I'm finally back from JB and finish with all those wedding dinners.. yay! It was fun though, the trip to JB with my family, cousins and aunties, as well as my dear Adam. I miss those old times when we were kids and travel together. Those few days in JB was crazy, nonstop eating from morning until the next morning. I thought I'm the only one who can eat so much and so many times a day, you won't believe that my parents are more crazy k.
Back to the usual boring life, I got gastric due to yesterday overslept and I had late lunch. Vomit like mad for the whole day. Phobia with eating already. Hopefully I can remain eating fruits for all my meals and successfully lose weight. I seriously need to see my waist back la (I hardly can see my waist now).
blurk.. feel vomitting..
2 love notes