Zoo Negara
In conjunction to our memorable one year anniversary, we went to Zoo Negara lol. I am serious ok, no joke. You don't believe me I can show you the dates of all the photos. It may sound very childish la, who will go to the zoo nowadays other than kids right. Moreover, the animals always sleep at day time, and the sizes of the animals like getting smaller and smaller only -.- Anyway, we went because I'm dying to go there since long time ago. I just love to see real animals so close to me, the feeling is so good until I can't describe la -.-
Back to my anniversary zoo trip, we went on Sunday and never expected it will be so packed! Like going for concert. Don't believe see the picture below. I have no choice but to join the photos la, it will take forever to upload all of them you know. If they are too small you just grab a magnifier or something la k.
Look at the first left most photo, see the aunty, white hat uncle and a girl wearing a cap? Three of them were coming together and the girl is their maid. Both of the aunty and uncle age over 60 you know! They still visit the zoo, why don't you? Don't tell me you know all the names of the animals lo. I have no idea why there are so many road names in the zoo. Everywhere you can see Jalan what and what. Maybe when you are sesat-ed you can call your family and tell which jalan you at, but I doubt they know where is the jalan -.-
Poor thing, there's only two penguins in the zoo. Or some of them were hiding? Why so less one? I expected it will be a lot a lot of them leh.
Big fishy fishy. Don't know what's the name also. Forgot to see. I think the other one is shark gua.
Even the monkeys looked so sad. Is it by nature monkey used to be that thin? I thought the monkey is a little be anorexic here.
One of the mission for the day is to find Adam's ancestor. This is his dream, and had been haunting him for long as he never see his ancestor before. Poor guy.. the moment he saw 'them' he almost jumped to the sky man. I bet the excitement is so overwhelming. Too bad, he didn't have a chance to take picture with 'them', cause we are not allowed to go in -.- Babi Hutan
Adam asked me did I ever see a cow/wild ox d*ck before. I said No -.- Why on earth I wanna go and check on these animals d*ck since I have so many other things to do right. He purposely took the picture just to show me how the d*ck looks like.. wtf
Don't know where these pandas came from, why don't have China szechuan pandas one? Those white white one with black eyes one leh.. Is it from China?? o.O
Kangaroo looked so sad, all its friends and family are at Australia. He/She has to stay the zoo alone just to let us know how a kangaroo looks like in real.. sob 
You won't see many of our pictures because Adam said we are not animals, we are supposed to take photos of the animals, not ourselves wtf.

We successfully find you a partner KCNG aka Kacang aka Pinut!!!! See, there are so many for you to choose from. Your all time favourite, Badak. I am sure you are so so happy right now, no need to thank me. Just give me all your money XD

All these bats were just right above our heads. Luckily they didn't fly around. If they did I will be freaking out and pee on my pants -.-

Look at the beauty of wild life. It feels so good to see them roam around in such a big space. Although it is not where they belong, at least better than keeping in the cage. Somemore they can have other animals as friends =)


We pandai pandai go walk inside, who knows it was a dead end o.O No wonder only the two of us ler.

Ostrich, camel and ox (or similar kind) :S So weird to see camel in Malaysia. Some beauty shots of random plants.





Deer? Don't test me with all these animals names. I will failed miserably. Imagine few years later when I bring my kids to the zoo and they ask me "Mummy, what is this?". I will answer "Aiyah, look at the board there la. It is written there wert".

My favourite scene. The colours of the flamingo is so damn pretty. Orang mix with whites.. sweet. If we can stand like them, how good. And if our neck can twist like them, that would be scary :s I think that's the wonder of nature, how can they stand with just a leg as thin as lidi??
What is this? Deer again? I don't know. If you are tired of walking, just wait at this 'Keretapi' sign. The train will come and pick you up for a tour. But it is always full k -.-


Read the notice above, the swollen ass means the female is ready to mate. Don't be a dumb like Adam saying that the monkey got cancer in the ass -.- What a disgrace.
Don't you think the female is seducing the male? And somemore the male keep rubbing or touching his d*ck leh. Got lalat kot. OMG.. faint. 
The tortoise is the last picture before the camera's battery died =((If you wonder how come out of a sudden the photos I took so nice one. Compare to the previous posts, all the photos so blur la, no quality la.. I was using my handphone all the while to snap photos k. As a remembrance for our anniversary, we finally brought a new gadget home. Blog in next post. I'm starving and wanna get some food. It is 8:01pm now..
p.s: I don't know why some of the fonts are bigger and some are smaller. As I said, use a magnifier
2 love notes