The day has come
This is the day. The day which I hate hate hate!! My office officially move to Mines. And so, I have to wake up f*cking early! The worst thing is the carpark here is indescribable fugly, dangerous, unfurnished, far etc. etc. you can add on whatever bad descriptions as you want.
Haih, I'm not going to spend another few hours ranting of the new office la. I'm tired of it and nothing I can do also.
As a conclusion, I have to...
wake up an hour early + pay more toll + pay parking fees every month + spend more on petrol + climb more stairs + walk damn far - varieties of food - shopping malls = monthly salary half lesser + damn kao emo T___________________T
I so feel like going home now. You think I am so hardworking after a day of training still come back to the office continue working? Crap. I am waiting for him to fetch me <333
What should I write somemore? more more more.....
Ohh.. I have hell lots of photos to post. But not now. No mood yet.
Wait for our sweeto 1 year 1 month anniversary pictars ba. Ciao
0 love notes