Welcome to our website !

Pray to God

By Friday, August 22, 2008

Update: Ok, confirm i'm infected with conjunctivitis already T___T wtf. Boss asked me to come home and rest. That's why i'm sitting here updating my condition. sigh. Wearing my forever21 sun shades somemore. Can you imagine that? -_- Doctor said have to wear sunglasses if kena conjunctivitist one. You think i still have the mood to act cool meh.

I was infected with this stupid conjunctivitis exactly 10 years ago. When I was sitting for PMR. Somemore it was the first day for PMR whereby i need to write a lot, papers like BM essay, Sejarah etc. I can't remember what the hell I wrote during the exam. Can't even open my eyes, what do you expect la. I had to cover my eyes with handkerchief all the time to avoid others from teasing me. You know, those kids who are so kepoh and they used to gain happiness from others sadness? I wonder which planet they came from. After the exam, mummy and daddy fetched me to hospital (cheaper ma) and get treated. If i'm not mistaken i recovered quite fast. Wonder how long it takes this time sigh.

p.s. i did score straight A's for PMR wuahaha.. damn proud wey
p.p.s. i need to see doctor T___T


Dear Jesus, I wish he will recover as soon as possible. It is such a pain to see him suffering, but he never complain. Thanks for your blessing that I can recover so soon from the minor sickness. But my eyes started to feel pain this morning. I can see a lot of red veins in my eyes. I'm getting worry. Please, one is enough. I know I must be lucky that I can escape until today. I wish I can be lucky all the way without getting infected. I doubt I can be as strong as him to stand all the pain. I know I can't. Please God, I beg for your blessing. Please. In Jesus' Name, Amen.

You Might Also Like

0 love notes

Powered by Blogger.