I am not happy
Yeah, I'm not happy. I'm so so so unhappy lately. Due to a lot of things, but everything seems started since he changed job. May be just a coincidence. Let me name a few, his eyes got sick and needs to visit the Eye Specialist from time to time, worst he was infected with bad conjunctivitis, when i say bad i mean real bad. I bet anyone could stand the pain and what he had been through. At the same time I got sick and then got infected as well. But I'm fortunate that my eyes weren't that bad and they recovered pretty fast. His workload is hundred times more than ever, need not to mention every Saturday he has to work halfday and only 10 public holidays a year. Sorry dear if I reveal too much of your work, but I truly need to push all the bad feelings, stress etc. out of my way. Where am I just now. We spend lesser and lesser time together, as he has to continue working when he got home. I think we only spend like maximum 3-4 hours per day? I actually don't mind all these, cause I understand he himself is suffering and going through the same hard time as myself. But I couldn't bare to see him working like a slave, no day and night, no life and getting thinner day by day. How can I tolerate this? Not to mention myself have so much problem and pressure from work. I don't dare to speak to him, share with him like I used to. I know he has enough headache and shit to clear. It is just not me to keep everything inside. One fine day I will explode! I have so much work to finish yet I have so little time. I feel so tired and all I wanna do is have a drink, get a nice sleep and forget about the world. Life seems getting harder and harder for the both of us. Bad things hitting me or him continously, and the funny thing is with no reason at all. Like he suddenly kena saman for speeding? Without his notice and he only found out after checking it online? No way we were speeding at KL on a beautiful Sunday morning (10am) while we can sleep like there's no tomorrow on a comfy bed. Who on earth will choose speeding than sleeping? He/She must be crazy. What to do, he has to pay as he doesn't want to go through all the hassle verifying the saman. I reached home early today and thought that I should prepare a good meal for him. Since there is nothing much I can do to help, maybe a good meal will make everyone feels happier. So I bought lala and some other food. Prepare to cook Spicy Lala, Pork with Sauce (no mood to think of a better name) and Yong Tau Fu with minced meat. Unfortunately, he messaged and said the boss ask him out. Sigh. Plan all gone. I will still cook as I had prepare everything earlier, after this maybe. Life sucks. This is a super long ass post with no para cause I am moody like that.
p.s. pump pump, i owe u a pic. will get it for u when everything gets better k. muak <3
0 love notes