Day 3
Update:
I cooked fish roe and dark sauce pork for dinner. But the fish roe might be basi or something la. It smells one kind. You know me, I hardly can differentiate whether the food is basi or not unless it has this soury smells. So I thought ok la, maybe it memang smells like that one. I still fried it nicely and don't know why some parts turned into green colour leh! magic magic lol. Oh yah, after washing the roe right, my hands had that kind of smell also. Blurk.. makes me sick. When I tasted it.. YUCKS!!!!! It shouldn't taste like that one. My father always cook it and it tastes so good. This one must be rosak already T__T Now I'm phobia of eating it. At the end, I opened a can of baked beans and had it with white rice. Luckily my pork still ok, but not as nice as the usual one which I cook for you :)
After dinner online a while, watched tv and lying on the bed and I fell asleep until 1 something. I continue 'napping' till 3 something before I turned off the lights. Thought napping for a while then start doing my work. Mana tau slept until the next morning :p
I still didn't get any call/sms from him but I'd already make the payment of RM100 to Maxis leh. I hate all the telecommunication services in Malaysia. Memang sucks to the max :geram:
******************************************************************************************************************************
Day 3 Day 3!! Wee, I'm so hardworking these days. I update everyday leh. He has reached Paris safely..furh. Thank God. Too bad the stupid Maxis bar his number and he couldn't call me. Luckily I was watching the time at Paris and tried to call him around 1 something MST. And it went through, means he already reached =D Or else his hp will be off if he is still in the plane. Such a relief..You know, flying in the sky for 13 hours is not funny.
Dear, I washed the clothes already. Don't worry hehe. But I haven't do anything for my work yet, was lazying around :S
See my new wallpaper!!! Nice mou? ^^
And also my favourite song, Leona Lewis - Yesterday.
I had been listening to this over and over again. Very the suit my mood, listening to this song, singing along and looking at his picture (our pictures) makes me miss him even more but at the same time it makes me understand the meaning of 'Appreciation'.
0 love notes