Welcome to our website !

Day 4

By Sunday, October 19, 2008

I haven't iron the clothes :s so lazy. You know I hate ironing clothes. Never mind, I have enough working outfits for next week. I'll wait for you to come back then iron for me :PPP

Work is finished but I haven't study for the new project yet. Science is so so hard la, I don't understand why my entire life has to circle around Science. One day, one day I will stop doing anything about Science and start doing something I love, ARTS!!!

We were skype-ing the other day.


Hi dear~!! I miss you neh.. <33

We were testing the headset and webcam. Make sure everything is working fine before he fly to Paris. I was testing the microphone and this is our conversation:

Me: "Dear can listen or not??" (whispering)
Adam: "Cannot leh".
Me: "Now can listen or not??" (with louder voice)
Adam: "Cannot la".
Me: "NOW LEH? CAN OR NOT!!!?? I can hear my own voice leh. How come you can't listen 1!" (louder somemore)
Adam: "Now of course can la. Even without the headphone also can listen la =.=".

Because we were sitting 1m away from each other and I was shouting ^^


See he laughed until like that. Siao 1.. two crazy fella playing bisik bisik with the microphone.


Adam in my laptop lol.


Me and Bobo. So bad la, my laptop got no webcam 1. So lousy T__T

Until now we haven't got a chance to skype also. I think he couldn't access to the internet means he won't be able to update me what he did everyday :( sien.

Mum has been calling me everyday make sure I eat, sleep, shit etc. I do mum, don't worry. But I still want you to call me everyday cause I'm super bored here. I miss dad's cooking a lot. How nice if I'm staying at home.

I only can post some random stuff because my life is so NOT interesting without him..yawn.

You Might Also Like

2 love notes

Powered by Blogger.