Day 5
I've been writing a lot today and here I am writing again. Remember last 2 days I was wondering whether I should help my friend/colleague? Actually is not help, I just wanna do my part as a senior or whatever. At first I planned to just leave it since she has her own decision already. But this morning somehow I was in the mood of writing, so I wrote a super long email and sent it to the management. After that I was called to the management office to meet the bosses and had CT scan (jiu fai) :s My boss said I like to get myself into trouble T___T I could have just sit at one corner and mind my own business but I didn't. Because I know that if I'm in her situation, I wish that somebody will help me as well. If everybody is like that the world will be so sad la.
Adam got to online for awhile this afternoon and said Hi to me at MSN. He said he need to pay 5 euro for 1 hour. Convert to RM is about RM20+!!! OMG! Freaking expensive man. He just online for a couple of minutes to download his company's emails but he managed to send me an update of his daily routine. Suddenly feels like going back to the good old days where we can't afford to buy a hp and pay the phone bills so we have to write letters to each other? The anxiety and excitement of receiving a letter and opening it is just awesome. Just that now everything is digitized :S Good also la, or else by the time the letter reach me he already back to Malaysia lol.
I did something very very silly just now. You know I have a wallpaper with Adam in it right. I have to change it back to my company's wallpaper while I am in the office. So just now I changed it back to Adam Wallpaper once I'm back home. Then I start surfing Maxis website looking for their helpline for abroad users. Yeah, till now Adam's line still kena bar. Damnit. I tried to call their 123 number but couldn't get through cause I'm using Hotlink. Damnit. And they ask me to call what 1 800 or something. Damnit. So I tried sending the enquiry online and they need 2 days to process it!!! DAMNIT!! They don't have enough staff to handle enquiries is it? Why need to wait 2 days? Can't they improve their customer service a lil bit? Gosh.. I never like any telecommunication customer services. Somehow the staff are rude and the way they talk is like you owe them million dollars? I don't know, maybe they are exceptional but so far never seen any yet.
Oh shit, where am I. Okok back to the main topic. I was so frustrated cause unable to call the stupid helpline, so I put my laptop in standby mode. After I had my dinner, I on the laptop again. Guess what? Out of a sudden my desktop has so many duplicate files!! Siao la this time. Never mind, I delete those duplicate files. And what?? Cannot delete!! Can't even click on it! There are so many duplicate files sitting on top of each other. Yes, on top of each other. Crazy leh. I dragged those files away and there are other files below. I thought it must be virus already la. So I got my laptop scan.. while I was waiting and waiting suddenly I thought of what if my laptop really kena virus and I need to ghost it? Ghost you know? Not that kind of ghost ar, ghost the pc?? Google it =.=!! I better changed back the wallpaper or else it got hang or something tomorrow the whole office see my cun wallpaper mai die? You know what????? Once I changed back to the company's wallpaper everything back to normal leh!! My company's wallpaper got magic ar?? OF COURSE NO LA! I was damn stupid cause I put the wrong Adam wallpaper. I go and put the printscreen of my desktop (the picture which I uploaded here) as wallpaper. Printscreen of course got files on the desktop la. That's why there are so many duplicate files on my desktop cause of the PRINTSCREEN WALLPAPER! T____________________T You said silly mou? I was laughing when I realized it kakakkakaka... Dumbo ^^
Pictures time!
Uhh, this picture too small. He is carrying a tiny paper bag hohoho..
Let's guess what is in the bag?? So tiny of course not LV, Gucci or Prada handbag lo.
(I don't mind diamond :evil:)
Dear are you carrying the paperbag for your boss's wife? -.-
Look at this!! LV Mall!!!! Serious or not? It is as huge as our shopping mall man.
Adam said the people there really shop for LV handbag like going to pasar.
My goodness, they all cetak money 1 is it?
Or they can shit gold? T_T
8 love notes