Day 6
Obviously working days past faster than the weekends. Today already Day 6 and very soon we can be together again! Yay!
I got nothing to write already. After writing so much for so many days. My life ain't that interesting anyway. Oh yah, I was so excited writing the Day 5 post and forgot to talk about something. Yesterday while I was driving back from the office, it was raining. So I switched on the car wiper. After wiping for a few times I heard 'Clackk'.. the wiper tercabut and about to swing :S So shocking and suddenly I don't know what to do. I wanted to stop the wiper but almost pull the hand brake, luckily still manage to stop it on time. Or else the wiper swings to other car I don't know what will happen. I got it fixed, or else have to spend money buying wipers again. I have changed so many wipers in 1 year. What happen??
Since I am pretty free this whole week, actually I do have work to do but work is always boring, so I try to escape from it until Adam is back. At least I can pull his hair whenever I'm stress out lol, I got myself into Facebook, Friendster etc. Even friends in my MSN feel surprise that I am online after MIA for ages. Frankly speaking, I have forgotten mostly who and who in my list especially those so-called NetFriends? Then when somebody message me I am not sure whether I should ask 'Who are you?" cause people might be offended right. The good thing of Facebook is that you can link to anybody, anyhow, anywhere. I found few of my long lost friends there and I started to check on their friends list and found more long long lost friends! Amazing huh.. Okay, 1 second let me ask you, do you know how Facebook do that? How they link everybody? I'm not sure what platform they are using but I'm actually learning something called Semantics Technology whereby you can do exactly the same as Facebook for any applications. Cool huh?
So about my long lost friends, actually I don't think some of them will put me into their so-called friends list la. I have this problem of mixing with people since secondary, when I first saw so many chinese in the school. I was in Sekolah Kebangsaan since primary and I still remember my class in standard 1 I'm the only chinese student. However, I really enjoy mixing with malays and indians and after some time I was like 1 of them. Maybe because of that, I can't really mix with the chinese in school even until uni. I never be their favourite friend cause some of them might think that I'm 'action'? It's very simple, I have a golden principle which I hold on to until today. I will never ever cheat in an exam/test/quiz or whatsoever. And I will never share my answers with anybody anyhow. I don't care if others are cheating/discussing/sharing answers but please don't count me in. Obviously people will think that I'm very lansi right. But hey, I don't do that doesn't mean that I know how to answer the paper or I will excel wert. I just want to be honest to myself cause at the end the grades that you got show what you are capable of. I don't want to cheat people with a fake grades and most important cheap myself.
Another thing is I hardly can get into their topic. I have no idea why. Most of the time I will just keep quiet and listen cause I don't know what to say. Then I feel bored and they feel bored and they stopped asking me out and I stopped going out with them. I guess it's all depends on who are you interacting with. I have no problem being a friend with a nice chinese girl during my Form 5. She is a nice girl but she is very very quiet and she is very hardworking. I remember the first day school started, everyone will find their partner to sit with and nobody find me. So at the end me and the girl sat together. Until now I feel glad cause we end up being really good friend and we can talk a lot of things nonstop. Everyone was surprise how can that be cause the girl was so so so quiet! Hm.. people, sometimes is because you never bother to talk to people and you assume that she doesn't like to talk. Too bad after Form 5 she went to college for A-level and I continue with Form 6 and we stopped contacting each other. Her mom did ask me go to the same college but I wanted to go to uni, so..
When I was browsing through some ex-classmates pictures, I found out that a lot of them are married! Surprisingly a lot of them married to foreigners. When I was a kid, I told my friend that I want to marry a Mat Salleh/ Guai Lou/ American/ English or any foreigners as long a not black cause the baby will be so so cute! I always wonder how they get to know a Mat Salleh 1 ar? How come I never bump into 1 before? Hm..never mind la, at least Adam physically has some Mat Salleh genes :D
See, I can write so much even I don't have any clue of what to write. That's how I score for all my papers, you know biology you have to write long long essay for a single question? Key to remember, use the amount of words to confuse the examiner! Nah, just kidding I'm not like that :w
4 love notes