Day 7
Okay I don't want to update anything already cause he tipu me, he never send me any updates 1 hmpf!! His line is up already and he is able to call or sms now. But I warn him not to call cause I don't have that much of money to pay already. 1 minute RM6 you know! Call for 30 minutes already RM180?? Siao! I am surprise the Maxis customer service reply my enquiry faster than expected. At least less than 24 hours. I am so 'pandai' that I sent the enquiry online without giving up. Or else you, Adam Lee won't be able to use the line until you come back I tell you. You 'sik jou' la :w
My family was here just now. Mom purposely ask dad to fetch her and bro came down to have dinner with me. Family is always the best!!! I love y'all muaks muaks!! Mom bought me so much of food, cheese cake, marble cake, siew yuk, pork meat and she cooked red dates water for me. I feel so homely :wub: Oh yah, she also brought me the latest TVB dramas leh. OMG OMG!! I so wanted to watch all of them but tomorrow have to work leh. Hm...Friday night I will boil all the dramas ngek ngek ngek.
I bought a few Forever21 items from a lowyat seller. Total a beautiful dress, jeans high waist pants, casual shorts and a blouse altogether less than RM150 :s I started to like F21 more and more cause I always get to buy cheap and nice stuff from there hoho.. Now my head is aching thinking of which shoes I should order from another seller. She has lace oxford heels leh. And a few other designs which I love as well. But I'm super broke this month T__T
Bobo is crazy these few days. Everyday around 3-4am she will woke up and do something mad. Last few days she was biting everything that she can get reached of. She literally stood up and grabbed whatever she can get and started to munch on it. She got my box of sweets, toilet papers etc. etc. Last night I blocked everything and guess what she did? She went into the toilet and brought the toilet brush on the bed! This is the second time already. I woke up in the morning and saw a toilet brush sleeping beside me wtf. I think she needs some dog counselling -.-!!
I have updated so much again. Mission to boikot unsuccessful. Failed.
4 love notes