Welcome to our website !

Day 8

By Thursday, October 23, 2008

I don't know which 1 to choose =( Dear, which 1 nice ar? I like all of them leh but I don't want to buy all afraid the size not fit.









Help me choose!! Help help!!! My F21 goodies arrived today.

Casual shorts. Very comfy and something I will wear all the time cause I'm very lazy to dress up :/



Something like Punjabi suit. I like this a lot and thought of wearing it to my boss open house this weekend but it is a M size!! Too loose on me T__T How ler???



I love this high waist pants so so much. It fits perfectly. I was aiming something like this at MNG but it costs a freaking RM99! Siao meh. This piece less than RM50 ok :proud:


A bit disapointed with this dress. It looks so much prettier in the picture. The colour is a bit different from the picture, not that bright. In fact a bit dull? Don't know maybe my room is dark :self console: May not have any chance to wear it but it only cost about RM40+ so I bought it. Keep it for my future grandchildren lol.


Overall I spent less than RM150 for that 4 pieces of clohtes. Good deal right, got jeans and dress leh. Guess I'm destined to buy cheapo stuff hoho..

You Might Also Like

7 love notes

Powered by Blogger.