Day 9
I couldn't make it to post before 12am 24/10/2008 because I just reached home :p Where did I go later only tell you. Here is an update of my fugly picture taken this morning before I went to work. You can see my eyes were still swollen and looked so blur. Just woke up ma. 
Remember I said I had fixed the car wiper? This morning I switched it on because it was raining and it 'tercabut' again. So embarasssing la, this wiper was hanging on the windscreen. I was so scared if other drivers saw it and quickly I drove to a nearby taman and got it fixed. After that I didn't dare to use it that much eventhough it still rain. Must go and get a good 1 already. Such a waste of money keep buying wipers every few months -.-
Tonight was so much of fun. Me and 3 of my colleagues went to the same cafe I went last Friday to hang out again. The cafe is at Kuchai Lama, called Wings Cafe. I like the cafe cause they have very good singers and the food is pretty good. Did I tell you that there's a cute waiter? hehe.. But my friends said he is too skinny though. They have some excellent singers and I personally like this cute guy who performed last week. Unfortunately he is not performing tonight :( I thought of asking the waiter/waitress for his schedule lol.
The 2 singers who performed tonight. The black colour shirt 1 has superb voice. He can sing so so well. While the white shirt 1 is ok, his voice not as good as the other singer maybe due to his sick. But he can play guitar very well leh :wub: Me like talented guys hoho..
We actually finished dinner around 8 something and we started to play cards. At first we just play for fun only since 1 of my friend doesn't know how to play. But she learnt so fast! And she actually won so many times leh. After that we played 20 cents each person for every round. It's more fun if play with money, doesn't matter the money is little just to have that kind of excitement :D The games was fun and full of funny jokes. We literally laughed until our face cramped lol.
The cafe very weird 1. They only have 1 table with sofa and that is the most comfortable seat in the entire cafe. The rest all just normal chair. If we were to sit there for few hours which we always do, our back will suffer man. Luckily we still managed to shift to the sofa after the customers left ngek ngek ngek. Therefore we fully occupied it for 5 freaking hours!! I think the next time either we will be ban from the cafe or that particular table :/
Yawn.. almost time to get some sleep. Tomorrow will be another busy day going out again. So many open house. Goodnight peeps :yawn:
0 love notes