Welcome to our website !

Day 10

By Sunday, October 26, 2008

Can you see the ticker? It's 0 day!! 5 more hours Adam should be reaching Singapore, about 7am++. Then he will take another flight back to KL. So troublesome right? Why the company arrangement so lousy 1 :S Straight way book a direct flight from Paris to KL kan senang -.-

I will go to LCCT to fetch him (if i can wake up early tomorrow) but until now I still have no idea how to get there. I've asked around and everybody gave me the same answer "Just follow KLIA signboard la".. durh. I know la, but then I really not sure which way to follow ma. Everywhere also got KLIA signboards. Why can't somebody just roughly draw me a map or show me a simple way to go there? Haih.. guess I have to count on myself already. Even Adam also didn't bother to explain to me the way. What la.. It is a freaking 45-60 minutes drive you know!! How can you just let me drive blindly? Don't you feel worried if I get lost somewhere? I tell you I don't have sense of directions 1 lo. Never mind la, I am a strong woman. I know I can do it. Worst thing that could happen is I end up at other states only T___T The funny thing is I don't even know what time he will reach. I asked him million times already what is his flight schedule and he never reply. Reason? I don't know.

Today was a super HOT day! I hate going out at daytime because I hate the sun. The sun is damn hot nowadays. At first I already dressed nicely with my make-up on, but after we went out to have lunch the whole look gone. We all were sweating like crazy. Somemore have to tahan for the whole day. How I wished I can go home take a nice shower before going to the boss's house.

Uhh.. talking about the boss's house, it was damn HUGE!! Don't know how to describe it, it is a super big house, super beautiful, super expensive and everything are just so superb. We all were amazed with the house and everyone wish that they could own such a beautiful house also. Hm.. but come to think about it, I don't want this kind of house. Yeah everything is nice but then I feel more comfortable if I have a normal double storey house, living with the neighbourhood. Most importantly is the feeling of owning the house whereby I can manage every single thing in the house and take care of it myself. Maybe I just want to live as a simple person, I don't want to stress myself out to be super rich and I might miss out a lot of things in life. Furthermore, the richer you are, the more concerns you will have. Simple is beautiful. That's what my dad taught me :)

You Might Also Like

4 love notes

Powered by Blogger.