Preview and update

Guess what is this. Next update coming soon Heehaaa~
I want to talk about my exploration to LCCT the other day! As I mentioned before nobody directed me the exact way how to reach there right, everyone told me the same thing follow KLIA signboard. Fine, so I found a very simple map from the internet which use the Puchong way. The blogger or whoever he is said that the road can escape KLIA toll somemore. After further clarification from a few friends of mine, they said it should be able to reach. Hence, I tried that road. I left home at 12:00 p.m. and Adam was reaching at 12:25 p.m. :s When I reached Puchong, I followed the map and drove all the way straight followed the KLIA signboard. Then what? Of course sesat until don't know where la. Luckily I've been to that area before, it's somewhere after Putra Heights, an industrial area with lots of factories. By that time Adam already reached LCCT T__T So I quickly called him for direction. He asked me to u-turn and use KESAS highway instead. For the first time in my life I managed to find my way out after I am lost lol. Somemore I turned in to the Cyberjaya/Putrajaya/Dengkil exit to check out where it heads to while on my way out and ended up I passed by the same toll over and over again =.= Finally I still managed to reach LCCT la. I spent about an hour at Puchong and only 30 minutes to get to LCCT. What an experience. At least now I know the way to KLIA/LCCT :D
All my life (so far) I've never been to an airport to send or fetch somebody. I only watched it in dramas/movies where people get so emotional while watching their loves 1 leaves or even comes back :s Never thought that I'm the same, the moment I saw Adam pushing the trolly walking towards my car, I can't stop smiling. I quickly jumped out of the car and gave him a big big hug, my tears almost bursted out. So dramatic lol. Anyway it's so good to have him with me again. After that 10 days, we both felt that we were just in love again and appreciate each other even more. Undeniable, it is good to be away sometimes heh..
Things seem to be very tough since he got back. He faced a lot of issues at work, his doggy boss always bark for no reason. Even it is not his fault but still he is the 1 who kena. Well, dog of course will bark 1 lo. They can't sing or talk like us human :w I'm not humiliating dog k, myself have a dog but his boss is crazier than my dog man. I never want him to join this company in the first place. First, the company is so damn far away. Everyday he has to waste 2 hours of his life just to travel from home to office, and office to home. Imagine how much petrol and toll he has to pay for that 2 hours. Second, the company got zero benefits and allowance. He has to work every Saturday although in his contract was stated alternate weeks, no allowance or OT was given. Third, petrol, toll, parking, phone bill every damn things are on your own. Even the previous days when he was at Paris all the roaming charges were on his own. Those customers from don't know where called him and he got charged. At the end his line got barred and use own money to pay it. Fuck. He work so hard to make sure everything is in place but still kena screw every single day. For the first time I heard he said he doesn't feel like going to work anymore. A person who is so cincai also complain like that, wake up la doggy boss.
He finally made the decision of resigning. It is a good 1 and I support him 100%. No point to continue working if you don't feel happy. Furthermore, you gain nothing especially when you have to spend a hugeass amount of money just for fuel and tolls every month. Most importantly, you are wasting your time doing nonsense and neglected your loves 1 and things that you like to do. I believe you can find a much better job dear. Remember I'm always here to support you. Cheers.
4 love notes