Welcome to our website !

I can't think of any title

By Wednesday, November 05, 2008

I feel sick, not really sick but sick. Sick of life? It must be the time of the month again. When the time has come, everything annoys you and you just couldn't figure out why. I repeatedly ask myself why? I don't know. No reason, that's the best reason a woman could give.

Initially I have all sorts of plan and my semangat berkobar-kobar to start our shopping blog. Blame my lousy photography skills, until now I couldn't take a good picture. We have all the pretty goodies on hand. They are screaming to be snapped and put on sale. However, until now they are still sitting there until I discover my photograpy talent. Lets hope for the weekend where I can bring them out for sunbathe and take some nice pictures. Friends please support Clothes On Line. Myself love each and every piece of them because they are so versatile and lovely :wub:

I'm sick of working. I'm tired and I need to rest. My brain, body and soul resist to work on anything. I need something to spice up my life a little. Working hard but not earning much is so sucks.

I also need a big ass wardrobe possibly cover the entire wall to dump my shits. The poor exercise machine already turned into a hanger to hang all our shits. All the chairs are piled up with shits. In a simple word, shits are all over the place. I used to have a very neat room when I was staying alone. Not that I want to blame him, but imagine I have 2 wardrobe of clothes before this, so did him. But now we only have 2 wardrobes to put our shits? How can that be possible. Don't forget the number of shits are increasing from time to time (mine especially). We seriously need to clean up the room. I can't stand living in a rubbish dump anymore. Help!!!!

Finish ranting. Back to reality. Get your ass back to work T________________T

You Might Also Like

3 love notes

Powered by Blogger.