Freaking mad
Updated: Cold war ended after 30 minutes swt..
At first I thought I can happily post how I got broke (yah, broke but still happy) and my little LV bag. But I can't, I must express all my anger here first before I can do anything else.
Back to about 5 months back, Adam's ex-housemate moved in to our house and occupied 1 of the room upstairs. She seemed to be a nice person. They know each other since uni and stayed under 1 roof for 3-4 years. Based on his judgement, the girl was pretty nice and had been a good housemate. So without any hestitation, we agreed to rent the room to her.
The only thing I wanna complain after she moved in is she is so afraid of Bobo (my shih tzu). Imagine how big a shih tzu can be and bare in mind that Bobo doesn't bite k, she still screamed like seeing a ghost everytime Bobo near to her. Not only that, she literally jumped to the chair or whatsoever. That really annoys me because we already told her that the house has a dog. If she can't tolerate that, please find a better place. One of the reason why I left my previous place and rent this house with Adam is I want Bobo free to roam around the house. I am sick of holding/leashing her everytime there are people in the house. Who likes that? You like it? And you think your dog likes it? I respect the fact that not everybody likes dog. Some may be afraid of dog, ok fine. But you know it in the first place, so why still choose to stay? And that's why, until today Bobo still barking at her. My family who rarely see Bobo, maybe only once a month but she never bark at anyone of them. See?
So, this girl stayed for a couple of weeks and then she pokai and injured her ankle. I felt bad for her cause the ankle is fractured and need to operate. So she went back to her hometown and got it operate. Unfortunately, she fell down from the bed (hospital bed) and injured her elbow or something. Fracture again. In the end, she stayed at home for about 3-4 months. And she never pay her rental for that 3 months (not including this month). I kept asking Adam to chase her cause money is money. Yeah I feel sorry for you but rental still has to pay right? You think we print money 1 ar? We didn't chase her in the beginning cause we do understand that she needs time to heal. So after 2 months only we asked for it. Still, she said she is unable to pay it cause she can't move la, didn't go out la, this la that la. Hey, you don't have anybody else in the house who can make the payment for you? You don't know something call Online Banking? Don't treat us like an idiot who believe that you will just laying on the bed like a corpse 24/7 without moving around. Come on, you don't treat yourself like a disabled durh.
Finally, she made the payment last 2 weeks. Thank God. Total of 3 months rental is not a small amount. Yesterday, she came back with her family. They all look look see see for a while then all cabut to Genting for concert? That's what she told Adam. I thought you said you can't walk? This morning when we woke up, we heard some noise outside and we knew that she and the family was cleaning the room. So we also did some cleaning. When Adam looked out the window, he saw a lorry downstairs loading stuff! We both shocked and quickly I asked Adam to ask her, but he wanted to pangsai first wtf. After talking to her, she said she JUST realize that she can't climb the stairs yesterday and found another place. So she is moving out NOW! TODAY! WTF!!!! You think this is a hotel ar? You can come and go anytime you want. Damn you.
I don't care if she wants to leave, but tell la. Is it very hard to open your mouth and tell? Remember just now I said after Adam asked her only she told? Means she planned to load everything and blah without telling us is it??? WTF! What kind of person is this? Somemore you tell me they are friends for so many years? Adam even helped to pay 6 months of rental for his ex-house before they found another person to take over the room. 6 months buta buta pay without staying and this bitch is the house leader that time. Is this how you treat your friend?
I don't feel sorry for her at all now. I hate the way she treats her friend. She is like taking advantage only cause she knew Adam won't scold or do anything to her. Yes, it is very very true. When we knew she is moving out, we both feel damn pissed off. But Adam didn't scold or say anything in front of her. Still say what keep in touch. Oh my... I nearly faint.
I know he is a good person. He didn't want to scold people even when he is angry. He will just keep quiet and let it cause he thinks that things are not gonna change even if you talk so much. True, but if everyone is like that then no need to talk lo. No need to share lo. What for if you share your happiness of sadness? Things are not going to change wert. I'm a totally opposite type of person. I won't keep my feelings inside. I will do whatever I say. No point complaining behind but in front you are so afraid to take any action. No difference as talk cock. I don't like him always want to be a good person and take care of everyone's feeling. In the end, people will take advantage on you and nobody going to respect you. Cause in their eyes, you are just a puppet with a smile on your face. You do no harm. I don't care if I have to scold the ass out of my subordinates if they didn't do their work. I can't be a good person all the time. I used to be like him once and everyone just take advantage on me and never show any respect. They don't care if they didn't do their work, didn't listen to you, cause so what? What can you do? Even if my bosses scold me on something, I will at least defend myself. Whether they accept it or not it's up to them, I need to defend myself. If you just keep quiet, people assume that you accept whatever shit they said about you. Yeah, some boss doesn't like employees who talk so much or talk back. But those who just keep quiet and accept all the blames are the followers. You can never be the boss. No harm being expressive. People who doesn't want to express themselves are so fake.
Today also the first time we quarrel after 1 year and 5 months being together. Cold war has just begins.
10 love notes