Welcome to our website !

Why am i so broke

By Friday, November 21, 2008

What a happy Friday morning ^_^ At last I have the mood to blog a bit.

Last night was horrible, heavy downpour in Klang Valley. Not sure about other areas but the traffic at Puchong and Subang were total madness. So ngam I have to pass by both in order to reach home -.- I was stucked for about 2 hours from office to my place. Consider very lucky already. Some people stucked for 2 hours in Subang only! Siao mou.

One of the reason why I feel so good is because last night I didn't take shower and went to sleep :p So I woke up early in the morning to take shower, do my hair and dress up. I didn't put much make up today, just apply a bit of foundation to cover the flaws, dab some loose powder and blusher, lipstick and lil bit of mascara. That's it :D Ahhh... my face feel slighly lighter today Wooohoo!

Previously I'd mentioned that I am so broke this month cause all my salary were gone, bye bye :imagine money with wings flying: No, I didn't shop for clothes or anything. Since last month I was thinking what to get for my mum's birthday. Almost every year I will buy her clothes, bags or... just give angpow. Somehow all my creativity disappeared when it comes to selecting presents :s Same goes to my dad, I bought shirts and shoes only. But I can't be buying the same things over and over again 1 ma. They don't feel sien of receiving it I do feel meaningless simply buy something to give them just because I have to buy something bleh..

So, this year I planned to buy both of them handphones!!! Dad's birthday actually past already few month back. But I still owe him a present. I had this thought for a few seconds and I knew I must save for the month and get them the handphones. Throughout the week, we had been surveying for handphone's models and prices. To be honest we just walked into a few shops look see look see for the prices. Because I'm lazy like that and I have no idea what are the models available. I'm not a gadget person so I will never feed myself with those information. Boring...


We ended up in a shop where the sales person was kinda nice and helpful and I brought this 2 home.


Both are Nokia because other brands might be difficult for my parents to use. Nokia is more user friendly? By the way they had been using Nokia phones all the while so much easier I guess. The rest of us in the family all Sony Ericsson fans ^^

I got mum the Nokia 5310 XpressMusic and dad Nokia 6300. Reason is mum had been complaining that her previous handphone has no mp3 feature. She kept urging me to change handphone so that she can use mine. How can I let my mum use it when my handphone is cacat-ed right. So this model would be the best for her. This phone is really meant for music cause the sound is damn nice! Much much nicer than my pariah phone =( The speaker is loud enough to call for a party lol. On the other hand, dad's phone has more functionality as it can be installed with different software. Both phones are super slim and light, 2 megapixels camera and 1GB memory. Overall is so much better than mine again T____T


Since I am so broke after buying the phones, I wrapped the presents with newspaper cause no money to buy present paper sob sob. I think my mum was so afraid I'm gonna get her some plastic photo frame or something lol. Both of them love the phones and they are so so happy until today haha. My auntie said my mum actually wondered if anybody will get her a phone for this year birthday. Who knows really got it. Imagine how happy she is =DD

I'm even happier to see them happy hehe. Oh yah, second part of my salary all gone to my mum's purse cause I owe her 3 months allowance :s Didn't go back ma, and she didn't want me to transfer to her bank account. So one time all gone and I'm pokai like that.

How am I survive in this 1 month without salary? I don't know but so far I only spend RM30 for petrol. Breakfast and lunch packed from home, dinner I will cook and the food all brought back from hometown so FOC. So far so good heh..

The long awaiting little LV clutch jeng jeng jeng.

Even the box also nice :wub: At first Adam put don't know what airplane free stocking inside and gave it to me -.- I was thinking is he mad? What kind of present is that. Why he bought a LV box to put a FOC stocking and give me as a gift?

Inside the box.


Pochette Milla MM in its full glory. It is best to pair with an evening dress for dinner or special occasion :wub: Looks simple yet classy :wub wub: This itself is so costly and I can never demand anything more than this unless I 'fatt jor tat' haha. Thanks dear! I love it to bits.

p.s. I don't mind if anybody want to give or sponsor me a bigger LV bag for my birthday XD
p.p.s. Birthday is coming soon, soon!! A day before CNY! :hint hint:

You Might Also Like

1 love notes

Powered by Blogger.