Welcome to our website !

Feels like shit

By Wednesday, December 24, 2008

This post is dedicated to dear pump pump cause I owe her a photo of my new hair style. I pay half first by putting up my hair colours photo. Hopefully my mood will be slightly better tomorrow and I can snap a good full face picture for you k.


Just finish a good 1 hour crying and I feel sucks right now. Eyes are pain, I can't go to sleep. Otherwise my eyes will look like shit when I woke up and scared the hell out of my parents when they came. Sigh.. Life has been so difficult. It's even more difficult when there is more than 1 person. I'd tried my best to work things out so we could get through it. I'm freaking tired.


This year x'mas all I wish is to have a GOOD REST and IF possible, I would like to have a nice holiday somewhere out of the city, out of here!! I always believe 1 thing, never tell your wish to anybody, or else it will not come true. But I said it cause I know the answer. I'm that sad T____T


Pump pump, sorry for the ugly photo. I just simply took 1 after shower :s





I should end this super moody (and could be my last 2008 post) with a happy picture. I am pretty lazy to put on make up whenever I go out. Hence the fugly complexion or whatever. The hat looks gorgeous though.

kthxbye!



You Might Also Like

5 love notes

Powered by Blogger.