Welcome to our website !

I am Anagram Cyborg

By Thursday, December 11, 2008

Happy Slaving Day to people who shares the same fate as me. You know what I mean. Then Happy 11 Months my dear. Suddenly so many occasions like that :/

But life is still as empty as usual sigh. Maybe I'm getting older therefore always think too much and most of the time I think negatively. Just like what Jen (my beloved pump pump) mentioned in her blog, I feel the same. I start losing interest in certain thing as well, but thankfully not everything as yet.

I spend most of my free time playing Word Challenge. It is a nice and fun game. I bet it trains your brain and fingers to work faster? Below is my latest score hoorahh!!




Don't know what the heck is Anagram Cyborg but it looks cool so I like it. Anybody who is playing this game please add me in Facebook so we can challenge each other lol. Damn lansi like that wuahahaha... joking.

You Might Also Like

11 love notes

Powered by Blogger.