Went to Sunway Pyramid jalan jalan on Saturday cause I have a COD appointment at night. And burnt some money :(( It has been months I never shop for anything, nothing seems to interest me especially clothes. My current obsession are only shoes and bags. I prefer to shop for my clothing somewhere else instead of the congested shopping malls. Somehow I couldn't find anything I like in the malls anymore. Maybe my taste has changed and it is a good thing cause I really need to save and earn more moolah for my City woohooo~
News or newspaper are never my thing but at least I'm aware that the economy is very bad now. But how come all the shopping malls still so congested 1? We were at Jusco Midvalley last night and queueing up for about 30 minutes but still couldn't make the payment. Stupid machine spoilt liao -.- At the end we gave up and just window shopping. If not cause I have to help my mom and brother to buy some stuff, I don't think I will go out for shopping during this festive season. I still prefer thrifing for vintage stuff ^^
What I wore. Aged Nichii dress (is it called dress? or jumper? arhh...cincai la), FOS cheapo black tee, thrifted belt and nine west bag, black tights and nine west flats.
2 love notes