Happy Moo Moo Year
My sleeping schedule is kinda upside down since the beginning of the week. Was diagnosed with sinus and am suffering from real bad headache, especially when I'm under the aircond. Which means I had to stand the pain everyday I went to work. It is so bad that. I hardly can use my poor brain and do my work. But I have to. I was given a day of MC on Tuesday but still I went to work due to some meetings and I didn't want to miss that. I rarely get any headache unless I'm lack of sleep and dead tired. Usually 2 tablets of panadol and a good rest will heal the pain. This time is pretty serious cause the pain keep coming back everyday on and on. I feel so reluctant going to work everyday cause the pain really killing me. Moreover, my workloads have be increasing just like the inflation rate (is it?).
I believe I've done my best to make sure everything will be as good as it can be and catch up with the timeline. Too bad there is always somebody, who happens to be the so-called expert is not expert at all! I doubt how this people got their first class degree eventhough they know nuts about their own field. Imagine an expert who suppose to provide all the key information needed but the person dare not be sure with his/her own information and keep saying "I think", "Maybe". wtf. Worst thing is, they are not aware of what they are talking about. Because of 'this' people, we had to spend unnecessary effort to re-work and clarify everything. What I hate is, 'this' person is still in dreamland and didn't realize the consequences caused. Come on, wake up! Another thing which I hate is when somebody keep telling me "Cannot lah, how to finish. No time to do". Unless you are as busy as Bill Gates, otherwise don't tell me you've got no time! Somemore they never even try in the first place already complaining. Sigh. Everything is because of 1 thing, MONEY. Myself not earning big bucks every month but still I work more than anyone else. I still passionate with my work although I hate the fields ><>
It is 2:33 a.m. and I'm still awake. As I said earlier on, my sleeping schedule very out these days. Due to the headache, I need to rest and catch some sleep after work :S Poor Adam has to wait for me to wake up to take 'supper'. Sorry dear. The headache is really really bad otherwise I won't be so down and tired. Far too many things for me to cope with and I have no choice but to neglect something, and put it aside at the moment. I may treated you so cold recently that doesn't mean I don't love you anymore. I just need some time to pull myself together again and hopefully the sick will get better after CNY. Sorry for all the waitings and rantings. We hope for the best after chinese new year :)
My birthday is coming tomorrow, 25 January. I always love the number 25 cause it is x'mas. I love white x'mas ^^ However, this year I don't feel excited at all for my birthday and CNY. Nothing much I could expect, or seriously I got no time to feel excited. Bf is jobless I don't want anything from him. I will feel so bad if he got me a present. So please don't. You can owe me just like how I owe you and we will end up owning each other forever and ever lol. Mom said this year CNY she won't be buying any cookies (due to the bad economy kot). CNY cookies is the only thing resembles CNY mom! To us I mean. We don't bai bai and our reunion dinner is pretty simple, it's just another normal dinner at home. Nothing fancy. Somemore now no cookies no packet drinks T___T = no CNY sob sob. I can see my CNY will be spending most of the time watching the usual old-dated/repeated 10000000000000x tv shows or movies and work, work and work from home!!!
Anyway, after such a long post I want to wish everyone Happy Chinese New Year. May all the good things come along your way, good health and live happily.
p.s. Btw, can anybody tell me am I a dog or a pig? Of course I mean my zodiac la, what are you thinking huh. All these years I thought I'm a pig cause my family told me so and they said I do carry the pig genes damn -.-I actually agree with them wuahahaha...
5 love notes