Welcome to our website !

Random

By Sunday, January 25, 2009

Update: Just realize there's no date above only time. Spoil my plan of reserving the post durh..


Happy Birthday to me!! <--- I typed this last last Sunday (25th January). Purposely did that to reserve a birthday post ^^


But actually today is 4th Feb. Jeng jeng jeng.. Deja vu!! lol. So I'm writing this post today not 25th ok? You geddit???

This year birthday 'ngam ngam' falls on the day before CNY so I was at home having steambot with the family. No fancy celebration, no presents huhu. But mommy is generous enough to sponsor me a new glasses cause the present one is so out of shape. All because of my dog GRRrr!! Thank God she didn't eat the entire thing -.- At least I still can use it for a couple of months. I am dead broke remember. Camwhore with my poor glasses before I bury it.















*Sorry for the low quality photos cause I used the bf's pariah hp to take lol. But I like <3

Good hair day :DD I seriously love my hair now. It is so easy to maintain and save so much of time and money!! Last time I used to hate my hair so much cause it gets messy easily. Everytime I blow and straighten my hair nicely the moment I stepped out of the house it's all gone -.- Even worse during my secondary. I blame the curly gene inside me hmpf. Why I never knew the wonder of rebonding back then. Sigh. However I still love my original brown hair. Yeah, my hair is brown colour not black and it is super obvious. When I was a kid I was blonde somemore geng mou. Surprisingly nobody in my family has brown hair :s That's why I used to wonder whether I am adopted lol. But not now cause as I grew up I look more and more like my mom, especially the body size T_____T.

You Might Also Like

7 love notes

Powered by Blogger.