Once in a blue moon
It has been some time I never wake up so early and driving to work with the moon above. The sky is semi-dark and not many cars on the road. But these days I realize everyone going to work pretty early. I saw the road heading towards federal was jam like hell. I wonder how these people can stand the heavy traffic. Maybe they have no choice also. No work no money sigh.
I had been complaining to the bf that I have backache since the office moved to this jungle as I have to WASTE at least 1 hour 45 minutes in the jam, everyday!! That if I'm lucky. Driving with the same amount of time is fine with me but stuck in the jam is a big no no. I hate driving seriously. And somemore there are so many idiots doing their stunts on the road @#$%&
Not sure is it because of this, I started to feel so tired going to work. Every morning whenever my alarm rings, I started to feel so emo. Just like a kid who doesn't want to go to school, I will sit on the bed making ugly faces and almost rolling on the floor crying (jk lol.. not until that stage yet). But seriously I feel so relunctant pulling myself up. As I remember, I was not like that 2 years back. I was so passionate about working (regardless of what I work on). Going to work was so exiciting cause I always got the chance to explore something new, putting my ideas onto work and everyone in the office was really nice. As if you are at home, no kidding. Unfortunately, when the company grows, people started to change as well as the working environment. Sad to see where we are now.
Don't know why suddenly my left eye is so pain. I can feel it is slightly swollen but not noticeble. Had been suffering since afternoon and somemore I was wearing contacts. Couldn't imagine how I go to work tomorrow if I have to wear the cacat-ted glasses :S God please, I hope this is not another conjunctivitis. I can't take it especially in this critical moment (strive hard for money moment I mean sob). Hope the eye will be much much better tomorrow :(((
I had been complaining to the bf that I have backache since the office moved to this jungle as I have to WASTE at least 1 hour 45 minutes in the jam, everyday!! That if I'm lucky. Driving with the same amount of time is fine with me but stuck in the jam is a big no no. I hate driving seriously. And somemore there are so many idiots doing their stunts on the road @#$%&
Not sure is it because of this, I started to feel so tired going to work. Every morning whenever my alarm rings, I started to feel so emo. Just like a kid who doesn't want to go to school, I will sit on the bed making ugly faces and almost rolling on the floor crying (jk lol.. not until that stage yet). But seriously I feel so relunctant pulling myself up. As I remember, I was not like that 2 years back. I was so passionate about working (regardless of what I work on). Going to work was so exiciting cause I always got the chance to explore something new, putting my ideas onto work and everyone in the office was really nice. As if you are at home, no kidding. Unfortunately, when the company grows, people started to change as well as the working environment. Sad to see where we are now.
Don't know why suddenly my left eye is so pain. I can feel it is slightly swollen but not noticeble. Had been suffering since afternoon and somemore I was wearing contacts. Couldn't imagine how I go to work tomorrow if I have to wear the cacat-ted glasses :S God please, I hope this is not another conjunctivitis. I can't take it especially in this critical moment (strive hard for money moment I mean sob). Hope the eye will be much much better tomorrow :(((
My 'auntie' could be on her way to visit me. Hence the emo me. I'm not sure whether I'm a bad temper person but sometimes little things will piss me off. Especially during the pre-auntie visiting period. For example just now I was so hungry but didn't feel like going out for dinner due to the pain. So I asked the bf to pack char siew rice for me, extra light soy sauce and oil and less char siew sauce. Yah, I know I'm quite demanding in food but I'm not choosy k. I eat every damn thing for your information. I was imagining having the delicious char siew rice while waiting for him cause too hungry wtf. But it turned out the other way!! The char siew rice he tapao-ed got extra extra char siew sauce and I didn't see any light soy sauce and oil due to the overflow of char siew sauce arghhhhh!!!! Then I got pissed off and emo at one corner. I know it is not his fault la... is the chicken rice fella's fault. But I can't help to emo. And I can't tell him why I emo cause it sounds ridiculous to him that I emo the char siew rice -.- You just can't share how heavenly or how sucky the food is with somebody who doesn't have any demand in food. Good for him I guess.
Today is another month of our annivesary. Happy anniversary dear. Although we are not celebrating anything since you quitted your job, I still love you the same. Celebration is a bonus, but having you is priceless. I know you are very frustated with yourself from making all the wrong decisions, but who doesn't? Everyone makes mistake in life, and that's what make us a better person. Learning from mistake and never repeat the same. I bet you know all these better than me. Stop blaming yourself and strive harder for a good job. I pray to God that you will get the job offer and everything will be all good. Please don't be like a dead fish. Only the weaks one will :) May God bless you <3
Things didn't turn out too well for some of us in the beginning of 2009, may all the good things come along our way soon. Love.
4 love notes