It's me
Hello. It has been awhile since my last posting. The blogging spirit has gone far far away from me. Many times I have the urge to log in to blogspot and write something, especially when I'm down and frustrated. However, things that I wanted to write may be too personal to post on the blog. People might get annoyed or something. And there are times I don't feel like allowing who and who to read the content but blogspot doesn't allow private post. So I ended up keeping everything to myself. Eventually, I will forget about it. But still, the major reason why I'm not blogging is because my life is bored to death. Nothing interesting to share also.
Since today I came home early, why not dropping a few words.
Some updates on what I've been up to recently:
1. Work and more work (sucks to be me)
2. Rotting at home during the weekends
3. Avoiding from the malls to prevent any damages to the wallet
4. Read/watch a lot of beauty blogs
5. Very much into skin care and make up (started to splurge a lot)
6. Travelling to each other's hometown every weekend (so many people kahwin)
7. Nagging and complaining about him, in front of him (that is my only entertainment)
8. Cook a lot (sambal petai, nasi lemak, curry chicken, bubur chaha, gula melaka + santan agar agar etc.)
That's about it. So sien my life.
Anyway today I'm a grumpy girl. I was in bad bad mood ok. Since thing already passed I'm not gonna say it but I was so disappointed the moment I saw that message. How the hell people can be so damn selfish 1. And then I realize 1 thing, no matter how many friends you have, how good your network is or whatever, still there will be a time you are all alone. Nobody gonna lend you a hand. All they care is their own ass. Fair enough. I think I have to stop being nice to fit into this cruel world. No big deal, I still manage to stand strong and count on myself. Puik.. to all selfish jerks.
3 love notes