Skin Care Haul
This parcel came in the afternoon. Nicely wrap with bubble wrapper, what a nice seller. Too bad no free samples was found in the big box T___________T I was checking every inch of the box and wrapper :Disappointed:
I read a lot of reviews about this France ampoules and Joreins mask from Lowyat. Actually the bigger rave is the Gold Ampoules but I wanted to try the cheaper one first whether it suits my shitty skin :( The price is rather reasonable, RM75 for 3 boxes of ampoules somemore free 3 vials and 2 masks. Since I wanted to try the Joreins mask since forever but couldn't make up my mind which one to choose (because there are too many types!!! and almost every types has same functions; hydrating and whitening), this is the best option. Free things always the best hoho!!
It took me a while to choose the ampoules (again) -.- Sometimes I just don't understand why there are so many types, makes people's life so difficult :shake head: Anyway the ampoules are much easier to choose as I only picked those with hydrating function and specifically for oily and acne skin. Sigh, that's how shitty my skin is. I hate my skin to the max. I have a lot a lot of pimples scars just like the moon surface. Maybe my parents used to say my face as smooth as the moon when I was a kid, which is quite true now damn. Blame the acne gene in me, my brother shares the same fate though. But his pimples are just the normal one, unlike mine which was so so horrible I think that is some kind of skin disease or something. Sigh. That's how I turn to become an extreme pesimistic. Wherever I went, there were people judging and complaining my face. As if my face annoyed them so much hmpfff!!! Hate those 8 por!!!
Anyway, I bought the Clarifying, Mandarin, Purifying and Vit C ampoules. I love the ampoules bottles very much. It looks expensive cause it made of glass lol. But the thing is, how to open the bottle? Break the glass?? :imagine breaking beer bottle scene: I asked Adam to open a vial for me so I can use that after I clean my face. Then I asked him how many times can I use for one vial?? It is definitely too much for one application. He kept saying "Use all la.. open already cannot keep also. Glass bottle how ma. Pour all on your face like wash face like that"
-_____________________- And he started to get annoyed when I questioned him few more times "Are you sure??" So no choice, I used up the entire vial in one application wtf. After that only I come to know that we can keep the remaining ampoules in a bottle or something. Damnit. I just wasted 2 applications!!!! ADAM LEE YOU PAY ME BACK!!! argghhhh... He somemore told me never mind la, first time have to use more one. Otherwise don't know the skin can absorb or not. What theory is that? durh.. Lesson of the day, never ask your bf's opinion about skin care or cosmetics (if he is a noob like Adam Lee). He will show only a confuse face and ask you to use sabun instead o.O
The other day I went to Sunway Pyramid to survey some skin care products. I want to get a good eye product for my dark circles because my eyes look like kena tumbuk almost every single day @.@ All the while I've never bother about my eyes, all I know is they are big wuahahaha... and now they have natural smokey eyes but at the lower lid huhu..
A beauty blogger, Fuzkittie uses this L'Occitane Eye Balm in her daily regime (not sure whether she still using it now though). The price is pretty steep, RM133 for a tiny jar :S Of course I didn't get it la. I'm broke this month. But the nice SA gave me a sample to try!!!! :big wet eyes: I lap you!!!! If it is really good I will definitely buy it eventhought the price is killing me. My poor eyes need help sob.
I think everyone heard of this already lo. Cellnique Skin Action Sebum Gel. Reviews said that it is very efffective in removing blackheads and whiteheads. Since I have quite a lot of whiteheads, I really need something to remove 'em. They are just so so annoying. I bought this from Lowyat cause the price is slighly cheaper, but not cheap :((( Had been using it for a couple of days but no visible improvement yet. Patience patience......

Bought this Majolica Marjoca Lash Expander Frame Plus mascara at Watson for RM40+ (not that I want to remember how must it is pun :w). This mascara is really good! I like the shape of the brush. There's one side with a comb so that you can remove the clumps. Nicely thought. It really lengthen the lashes after a few applications and it stays for a long time. The mascaras that I used before were so easy to remove even without make up remover. Meaning they doesn't last at all as mascara melted or what la I don't know. But this one is so hard to remove. It is a compliment ok :p I need to get a new eyelash curler. My cheapo one always terkepit my lid ouchhh... and I need an eyelash heater as well. Where to get it ar?
Yeah that's all I spent this month. There are so many things in my next month To Buy List such as pretty eye shadows in warm colours (gold and brown range) cause I don't like any other colours, Laneige Strawberry Yogurt Peeling Gel or any other good scrubs (recommendation please..), Juju Aquamoist Moisturizer (my current Neutrogene Moisturizer doesn't work on my skin anymore), compact powder and blusher (still looking for a good one) and I wanted to get some SKII samples to try on as well. If you think I must have tons of skin care and cosmetics you are so wrong. I only have 2 eye shadows and a few refills which I got from warehouse sale, 1 foundation, 1 concealer, 1 expired blusher, 2 mascaras and 1 lipstick. So sad la.. I use the same thing everytime I make up T_____T
5 love notes