Welcome to our website !

2 Years Anniversary

By Thursday, June 11, 2009

Update:

A little bit update on the annivesary gift that Adam got me. I was on sick leave last Thursday. Before he left to work, he asked me to close my eyes. I knew he got something for me just that my brain was not fully functional due to the sick so I was unable to guess what present it will be. He is quite predictable you see :p But this time he got me!! Good job good job.. :claps:

When I opened my eyes this is what I was holding.
If you do not know, I don't use any perfume or in the other word I don't have any lol. Not to say I'm allergic or dislikes perfume just that if you ask me to spend probably 200 bucks on it, I rather use the money on other stuff heh. Moreover I don't think I'm smelly :p So this certainly is the best present ever because he knew I wouldn't get it myself. I have to give him another credit for getting this newer 1 instead of the older 1 because I did mention that I prefer this smell better. Nah don't bother which 1 and which 1 cause I can't remember the name either. He said CK is his first and now it has become my first as well :)

So, what did I get for him?? Nothing T_____________T I admit I'm the worst gf ever. I know what I want to get for him just that I don't have the chance to go out alone. Not my fault not my fault!! Well, as usual owe first la. Promise must get the present this weekend.


-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------





At last I still decided to go for sick leave. My body needs a good rest due to the overload pressure and all. Definitely need a good break. Although one day may not be sufficed but better than nothing. After taking a long rest I woke up at 11 a.m. and gave mom a call telling her that I'm sick and on sick leave. To my surprise, this is the conversation:


Me: (look for mom's contact and dial) *Ring ring...*

Mom: Hello?

Me: Where are you? (obviously she's at outside)

Mom: Errr... err.... why? (when someone answers a question with a question that sounds fishy)

Me: No la I'm on mc.

Mom: You want to take mc? (so blur)

Me: I'm already on mc la

Mom: OHHhh!! You are at home????

Me: Ya la..

Mom: Ok I'm coming to your place now! (o.O as if we are living in the same taman like that. padahal we are at different state)

Me: Huh??? You very free ar?

Mom: Ya la actually me and your dad is on the way to Genting. Very sien at home. (Geng.. I salute my parents)

Me: Only the two of you?

Mom: Ya la. Never mind I'm coming down to your place now don't want to go genting d. (My parents are so 'lomantic' only two of them go genting)

Me: Oh ok.

----- Conversation End -----

Notice something from the conversation above? My mom never asked me what sick I'm having leh!!! And if you are thinking the reason why she is so excited to find me is because I'm sick, beeepp..WRONG! Make a guess and I'll reveal the answer later -.-


p.s. Adam bought me a present for our annivesary yay! Something unexpected good job finally my bf knows how to surprise me a lil bit :pat on Adam's back:

You Might Also Like

3 love notes

Powered by Blogger.