Me is sick
The sick is still haunting me and it gets worse day by day. This morning my throat was ______ (pls insert adverb) pain. The cough is getting bad, neck is pain. Arghhhh...!! I need to see Ah Pat tonight! Everytime after I see him somehow I'm feeling better, even before I take the medication. See how geng is Ah Pat?
Btw, we had a very nice Sunday hanging out with the old timers from OWL. Brings back the good old times where we used to hang out almost every single day after work. I couldn't believe it has been a year since I last seen everyone. Time flies huh. No worries we will have more gatherings upcoming. The next one must include the gang from LNT/OWL/BND hohoho.. Most of them couldn't make it this time because all were 'curi ayam' the night before. Unable to wake up <_<>
During the night we went to Guardian for a quick shopping to grab whatever necessary to heal my sore throat.
While Dr. Lee was checking on the 'ubat' section, my eyes spotted on this super cute Sunplay Skin Aqua Lotion. I believe this is a sunscreen lotion and it contains SPF 50+ PA+++. Don't ask me what's the meaning of all these + but I guess the more + it is the better it will be haha. There is another 1 which has lower SPF but the prices for 10g are the same, which is RM4.88. Obviously I get the 1 with higher SPF lo.
3 love notes