Welcome to our website !

L'egere and Curls

By Monday, July 20, 2009

I've been using L'egere BB cream since few weeks back. After reading so many good reviews I can't wait to get my hands on it. Unfortunately my bank account always empty before end of the month. So have to wait until recently only manage to buy it.


If I'm not mistaken I purchased my first BB crean which is from Missha last year. Well, that time I wasn't know much what is BB cream and what brands were available. So just simply buy 1 which I came across. It wasn't too disappointing but the colour is too dark for me. Whenever I apply it I can't dab any compact powder on top of it otherwise I will look like 'Bao Ching Tian'. Therefore I stopped using it until few months back. The seller is really good though. She gave me plenty of samples to try on. There is another type of Missha BB cream which is more fluid and the colour is much lighter. Can't remember the name but the tube's colour is red. I prefer that 1 much more. I read from somewhere that you need to warm up this particular silver tube Missha BB cream first for easier application. Anyway I don't know how to do so.


So the best option is to get L'egere. For a better review of L'egere you can google it up. Plenty of beauty bloggers reviewed it. I personally like L'egere for its fluid texture and easy to apply. It spreads effortlessly and the coverage is quite high. If you have normal skin without any serious acne problems or very deep acne scars, I think it covers perfectly. Problem is my face has quite some acne scars. I'm still learning on how to cover 'em completely. Luckily those scars are not dark in colour. Otherwise it would be more obvious and harder to cover. Another reason which I like L'egere so much is because it doesn't give those sticky feeling on my face. It absorbs very quickly and it didn't give any uncomfortable feeling on the face.


Overall it is a very good BB cream and I'm planning to get another extra tube next month :)


On the other note, I finally curled my hair with hair straightener! Thank you Lord. I was so depressed thinking that I'd spent about RM250++++++ for more BeautyMaker products and somemore I have to get a hair curler which probably cost RM100++. I'm gonna be so so broke. All thanks to Youtube, it saved my arse lol. After playing with it 1 time I finally tried it last Wednesday's morning before leaving the to work. It works!!! The curls look unexpectedly beautiful and natural. The best is it only took me 15 minutes. This is the kind of curls which I always wanted to have. Everytime I went for perming my hair turned out to be like Maggi Mee :/




*Photo contrast and brightness was adjusted to show better photo quality due to the lousy camera phone I was using. No additional PS was done.*

Btw, I trimmed my own bangs all the time. I'm too stingy to visit a saloon just to trim my bangs. Surprisingly it doesn't looks too ugly haha... But some parts are thick, some are thin, some long some short :x


You Might Also Like

6 love notes

Powered by Blogger.