Welcome to our website !

Bullets post

By Tuesday, August 11, 2009

  • Went to Shabu Shabu for dinner during the weekend. The old couple who was sitting beside me are uber cute and funny! The wife keep asking for chicken meat whilst the husband keep looking for cheesy meat balls lol. They did influence us to eat more corn though. At the end four of us were holding a chopstick stucked to the corn and munching our way.

  • Completed one of the tough project which gave me tons of headache. Yay I am FREE!!!! Spent some time thinking about my future. Should I look for another job? Or should I stay and work for another few years and get married and stay at home rotting? You people who gets to work on something you are interested and get a good pay, you are damn lucky. I hate you!!!

  • Had a super nice supper at Jogoya. It was extremely crowded! This is my second visit and it only gets better. Absolutely enjoy the dining experience and the food really worth the money. Would definely pay another visit before the promo ends. Too bad neither my colleagues nor friends are interested to join. What a waste.

  • Dad's birthday on 31st July and I still owe him a present. What to buy? I'm planning to bake him a cake but my last experience didn't give me much confidence. Might bake him a Durian Cake since now is the durian season, provided if I have the time before going back.

  • Celebrated Valen's birthday with a few friends at Seoul Garden. Feels great meeting up with the gang. We gotta do more gatherings or meet ups folks. But Seoul Garden at Plaza Pantai sucks to the max. Officially in my 'Ban List' hmpff!!

  • Had a great time chatting with pump pump last night and to our surprise we share so much in common!!! Woww.. I believe we are meant for each other :wub: :wub: Can't wait to see you my dear.

  • Got sick again on Saturday. Thank God I recovered pretty fast and still can have Shabu Shabu the next day. But Ah Pat was not in the clinic! I miss you Pat. Don't you know you have healing power?

  • Dropped by IOI mall to burn some fats after a heavy dinner. And there was FOS clearance woohoo~ Grabbed 3 pieces of t-shirts at only RM30 darn cheap. Normal price for a piece already RM25-RM30. Cheap things are good!! Haiyah too bad I didn't manage to grab the jeans shorts. It was only RM7!!

  • Visited Daiso for the first time and fell in love with it. Truly a shopping heaven especially for the ladies. I can spend hours and hours in there checking every corner of the stalls. Japanese stuffs are really adorable. I would have grab a lorry of goodies back if I'm not broke.

  • Planning to take leave but don't know when. Want to go for vacation afraid of H1N1. Take leave just to stay at home?? Mom asked me to take on Thursday but how about Friday? I don't wanna drag my lazy ass to work only for a day durh.

  • It is my appraisal month and I'm yet to receive any notification. Is it my job to remind the management every year? Hello???

  • Planning to get a sewing machine but the cheapest also starting from RM550 and above. Oh gosh.. I seriously want to sew and start my DIY projects. Am gonna start a new blog with all my creations hoho..

You Might Also Like

2 love notes

Powered by Blogger.