Welcome to our website !

Addition to How To Cure Mouth Ulcer

By Wednesday, October 07, 2009

I found out something very interesting when I checked my blog traffic. To my surprise they are quite a number of people ended up at my blog when they search for ways to cure mouth ulcer! Wow.. I never know my blog can be so informative. Anyway I hope the 2 ways which I suggested here do help and didn't make your ulcer worse yea.

On top of that, I discovered another way too. But trust me, this is freaking painful, no joke. I couldn't remember when I had this super huge ulcer in my mouth and it didn't heal eventhough I kept taking ice cream. So 1 day my dad cut a pineapple and asked me to take some. I did ask him whether the pineapple is sweet because I know if it is sour it will cause a lot of pain to my ulcer. I think my mom said it is? But hell NO. I just took a small bite and the pain already killing me. After that I was jumping like a monkey in the house.

Despite the pain, it did heal the mouth ulcer the very next day. I guess pineapple works the same like salt? Pain but it also heals. Seriously you don't want to try this unless you have no other option.


Update:
There is another easier way to cure mouth ulcer which I had been using lately whenever I had one. I bought this medicated (I believe) liquid solution from pharmacy called Muco-Aid Liquid. It comes in a small bottle like eye drop bottles. Put a drop of liquid on your finger, then apply it on the ulcer area. Gently rub it so that it absorbs. After a while you will feel numbness on the applied area, or whichever area in the mouth that touches the liquid. Which means, if you are swallowing or your tongue touches the liquid, your throat or tongue will feel the numbness as well. It's a bit discomfort that's why I usually only apply it before I sleep. Despite the discomfort which I dislike the most, it works like a charm. My ulcer usually will heal the very next day :)

You Might Also Like

1 love notes

Powered by Blogger.