Book Shopping
Was out of idea what to have for dinner last night when my parents suddenly cancelled the dinner plan. I was craving for Hoi Tong Steamboat since I had it last weekend, couldn't get enough of it. Thought of bringing them to try since it was a cold night after the rain. Steamboat would be good, what else if it comes along with bbq... furhh fantastic. Anyway plan tak jadi so we ended up at JM Briani House and bloated ourselves with nasi briani, chicken, beef and tauhu bakar. We were extremely full after the meal so I suggested we go to our happy place to have a walk. If you are not aware our happy place is referring to Carrefour -.- We are so unromantic.
At first I thought of checking out the price for some electrical stuff mainly washing machine, fridge and LCD TV (don't know lah is it called LCD or Plasma as long as it is flat). Need to do some budgetting on that if things go smoothly :wink: Later on we saw a lot of books for sale and I got super excited. I have something in books although I don't read much. It makes me super happy whenever I am surrounded by books and I can't stop buying them when I started.
Some of the books that I've bought. I like any book that is based on true story. So you can tell which are mine and which are his lol. Somebody always live in fantasy hahaha.. Each only costs RM5 isn't it dirt cheap?? Plan to go back another time to grab more. Happy place never failed to make me happy :D
0 love notes