Welcome to our website !

'Real' Estate - 接受現實吧

By Wednesday, October 28, 2009


OMG I didn't realise that there are people commented on my previous posts and what makes me even happier is that I don't know them hahaha. That means other than me, Si Adam and pump pump there are others who read my blog (or they just so happen to bump into here lah). Anyway thanks for sharing the furniture links, too bad I am from Malaysia :(

Today let's talk about the 'reality' of house hunting. Let me clarify that I am not an expert or somebody who is pro in real estate or whatever okay. Just sharing my own experience but I welcome questions (chewahh.. bunyi macam expert pulak lol).

A few to begin with:

  • Real estate agents these days aren't that nice anymore. Some are very 'lansi' aka cocky they don't bother to do business.


  • Be prepared to call/sms tons of agents but none will get back to you.


  • Stay cool when you face agents who only serve richer buyers and leave you aside.


  • Some agents have their own websites but they never update it for ages.


  • You may realise some of the agents drive better car than you. In other words they may be richer than you so don't be surprise.


  • Be prepared to spend a lot of time driving around looking for available units which may end up with nothing.


  • Do not rely completely on properties websites, first the status of the house is not updated, second many owners do not advertise on the internet.


To be continue....


You Might Also Like

0 love notes

Powered by Blogger.