Sam Tsui and Kurt Hugo Schneider
Before I said anything, watch this video.
What do you think? I think it is BRILLIANT!!!! Thanks to my colleague who shared this video after a day of boring work. The moment I heard Sam Tsui's voice, I stunned for a minute. The first question I asked my colleague is "Do you have the full album?". Too bad Sam doesn't have an album.
Apparently Sam Tsui and Kurt Hugo are two very young and talented individuals aka teenagers. They DIY the whole recording by themselves, not one but a lot of other beautiful covers as well as College Musical which are available at youtube. Check out Kurt's channel http://www.youtube.com/user/kurthugoschneider. How can they be so talented? I wondered what I was doing when I was at their age :/ Probably just being a couch potato and wondered what to eat next :x
Many of their fans suggested Sam should participate in American Idol, whereas I don't quite like the idea. Probably I'm disappointed with AI's winners all the while. Anyway, I believe both of them will go real far with their talents.
p.s. Kurt looks super cute in Bonnie Hunt Show <33333333


0 love notes