Welcome to our website !

By Thursday, December 10, 2009

Banana Cupcakes with Chocolate Frosting



Made this last Sunday to compensate the sucky food from Jogoya we had on his buttday. Seriously, the food at Jogoya becoming worse and worse. I'm not sure whether it is only during promotion period they downgraded the food quality or what. All the dishes which I like such as escargot in peanut sauce, king crab soup, chinese herbal soups and others are not available this time. They only serve all the cold dishes which taste even worse than my cooking. Don't put too high hope on the food if you are planning to go there for the first time. You will be so so so disappointed I tell you.

Many things going on for the past few weeks, I'm too lazy to update anymore. In short, we have attended many many weddings. Congratulations to all the newly weds especially my beloved cousin and Mr. and Mrs. Wong! You know who you are ;)

You Might Also Like

0 love notes

Powered by Blogger.