Purederm Moisturizing Cucumber Pack
I'm supposed to do this review long ago, at least a month back. But I was too busy attending wedding banquets (nearly every week) hence the delay. Anyway, better be late than never right.
Before I start, let me just give a short description of my skin type. I think I have combination skin although most of the time I find my skin very oily. Many people says the skin produces more oil if it is lack of moisture. Meaning my skin is dry?? Not too sure so to be on the safe side I go with combination skin :x (This is so wrong please do not follow. You should visit a dermatologist or something to know your skin types ya). Besides that my skin feels really rough when I stop pampering it with tons of facial products. With my hectic schedules (non-working lol) and 'hangat-hangat tahi ayam' attitude, I only apply skin care for a short period of time. After that I will be so lazy. That's when my skin gets super rough like sand paper.
If you do not know, I think everyone knows la except me who only knows the importance of skin care quite recently wtf. The most important thing to keep your skin healthy and beautiful is keep it hydrated. Without proper hydration, whatever products that you use also useless because it is difficult for the skin to absorb. Other than moisturizer, mask is a common product to keep the moisture of the face. There are so many brands available in the market. My favourite always will be Neutrogena Deep Hydrating Mask, but the price is quite steep. I've tried many other brands especially those from Taiwan, I would say not bad.
Purederm is a new brand to me and I only got to know it from BeautySenses. First time I dare to try something which I've never heard before, all because of the taukeh. Purederm is from Korea and.......and........ that's all I know actually lol. To know more please visit BeautySenses and ask the taukeh.
For your information, I'm not the kind of person who will apply a lot of make up unless there is a special occasion. Because I have so many wedding dinners to attend, my face was all tight and dry due to the excessive of 'ICI' (make up).
This was taken during one of the wedding night.
I was touching my face last Friday and to my horror, it feels exactly like sand paper no joke! The next day, I quickly grab a packet of Purederm Moisturizing Cucumber Pack and apply it on my face before sleep. If you are in the dilemma not knowing types of skin do you have, whether the masks suit you or not, no problemo. Because it is for all skin types!
A wash off facial mask which contains Cucumber extract, Olive oil, collagen and vitamin E
For All Skin Types
Ingredients:
Cucumber extract - moisturizing and make skin healthy
Olive oil - brightening and softening skin.
Directions:
Thoroughly cleanse & dry face. Open the pouch and apply mask to face and massage evenly. Rinse with warm water after 5-10 minutes.
The mask has a very thick consistency and gives a very refreshing cucumber smell. From my opinion, the mask is sufficient for 3 applications unless you want to put it on your neck, hands and legs as well -.- I used morning and night though. Behind the packaging, it is written Do Not Eat. Maybe because the mask looks like jam haha. Very easy steps, wash your face or remove all make-ups if you applied any, apply the mask, leave it for 10 minutes then rinse off. There is a sudden cooling sensation after applying the mask. Especially when the wind blow on the face, very soothing. When it starts to get dry my face actually feels a bit warm. After rinsing the mask off and pat my face dry, I can feel the difference already. Very very fresh and clean kinda feeling. If you notice there are some masks that gives this similar effect and some didn't. Whether it is really effective or not, first thing at least it gives the instant smoothing effect. The best thing is NO MORE SANDPAPER!!!! fulamak.. My face feels so soft.
It may sound fake or something but seriously, try it to believe. Even I don't believe it so I used it again the next morning. It was hot and humid outside but my face is not as oily as before. All thanks to well-hydrated skin :))) Of course the mask is not magic potion or something, so you can't expect it to give such a drastic change. However, it works to at least keep my skin hydrated and moistured.
Purederm Moisturizing Cucumber Pack is only selling at RM2.90 at BeautySense. Not super duper cheap compare to other Taiwan masks but considering the fact that I can use it for a few applications it is actually much much cheaper!!!! I will try other Purederm samples which I've got and review more on the products.

1 love notes