Tak Tahan
I know it is a bit rude/ harsh to call the Morning Crew as Boring Crew, but I seriously feel so. I used to be a loyal fan of them when R was around. J and R is the most perfect match ever although some people claim that the earlier MC is even better? To me I find both of them are really funny (not in a lame way) and creative. They always come out with new ideas and bring 'em on air. One of them which I really like was the Merdeka idea. They brought in different 'Malaysia Icon' everyday and interviewed them, too funny for words :D Even by thinking of it makes me smile. Who will forget 'Yes No Erm Ah'? Everyone loves this game. People start practising at home in order to beat the 'unbeatable' J and R lol.
Ever since the new setup of MC, I don't listen to the same station like before anymore. Sometimes it bored me to death listening to their lame jokes I have to switch station. The games are not fun, their jokes are lame, dull and boring. Until now I still didn't get the idea what so funny by making fun of somebody's height? I mean so many guys out there who are short, what so funny about it? Maybe the first few times ya lah it's quite funny but everyday joking about the same thing.. durhhh???
This morning the topic is about the leaving of J, not literally leaving he is just taking a week off. And E is making a big fuss of it, isn't he a drama king? Ya lah it could be a gimic or whatever, but first it is not funny, second it doesn't make sense. What's the big deal of J going on leave? Hallo?? Somehow I just don't get it. I personally prefer last week show when M replaced E for a week. There are more sparks and chemistry between M and J (Michael Jackson comes into place pulak dah) instead of M and E. Not only me, even si Adam also found both of them funnier. When we were on leave we still on the radio and listened to them. Normally we only listen to the radio while driving to work.
There was once both the MC were on leave, so M and J (another announcer) replaced the MC. Suprisingly they are very good! I actually hope that they will be the new MC. All in all it is about how good the two announcers partner together, just like a couple. Perhaps they are good individually, but when they are put together it becomes dull and boring. I agree that both of them are good, but not being the MC.
No offense just voicing out my 'tak tahan-ness' after listening to drama king this morning.
3 love notes