Welcome to our website !

Wonders of Photoshop

By Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Update: Did a slight liquifying to make the eyes smaller.


There was once a contest to photoshop one of Xiaxue's photo and see who can come out with the best. Of course the queen herself also participated in the contest. I have to give a big applause to her because she has the courage to share her ugliest photo to everyone :clap clap clap:

The result of the contest was out and obviously none of the participants beat Xiaxue. I didn't participate because my photoshop skill isn't that good either. But today I give it a try and see what's the outcome.

Scroll down..... (Xiaxue's way lol)

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Jeng jeng jeng...




Ok I gotta admit that the face proportion and the makeup and all don't really fall into place lah. But that's the best I can do :(

You Might Also Like

0 love notes

Powered by Blogger.