Welcome to our website !

Officially 27

By Monday, January 25, 2010

I love 25th January, not only because it is my birthday but somehow I feel that it is a good day! Updates on my big day, I received an unexpected surprise in the office!!!! A huge bouquet of flowers. The first thing that crossed my mind is "Oh.." and paused for a second. Too surprise don't know how to react lol.

Who else will send me flowers if not him. But frankly speaking, there was a moment I thought the flowers were from somebody else. Because there was a year someone sent me a bouquet of teddy bears to my office as well. Moreover the message on the card was rather suspicious. What "......many many happy in returns." As far as I know, only those who are not so close to me will write something like that, i.e friends, colleagues. Anyway there is a secret code that assure me it is from him. Thanks dear for the beautiful flowers :D I love it but I love 'bak hup' even more. So you 'sik jou' lah next year heh.









Since it is a Monday, I don't expect any big big celebration. Anyhow I'm getting old huhu what to celebrate right. Both of us were suffering from flu and stuff, so it's best to have something not too heavy and heaty for dinner. We went to Sushi Zanmai for a light meal.

After dinner we have ice cream cake for dessert hehe. Another surprise from him because I've never expected any cake this year. That's why I baked cupcakes the other day. Must be the non-stop 'ah chi ah cho" I made last year for not having a proper birthday cake *successed yay*


Full of loves ice cream cake from Baskin Robin. He always get me this if we are celebrating together. I'm not a big fan of the usual cake, the most I will take a piece and that's it. Ice cream cake is the best. The good thing of my birthday is it is so close to Valentine's. So I always receive beautiful love cakes hehehe.


The handwritting so messy wan -.-


Pweety!!!


Make many many wishes. Ice cream also melt already.


Blow the already very short candle lol.



It may not be a fancy birthday celebration but there is nothing else I could ever ask for. Thanks for everything <33333


-----------------------------------------------------------------



HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! to me!

Reserved this first for the sake of my big day. Will fill up the post when I can think of what to write later lol.

In the mean time I shall indulge you with photos of my baking project during the weekend.

Chocolate Cupcakes with Buttercream Frosting for the family, in conjuction of my big day of course *wink*









You Might Also Like

4 love notes

Powered by Blogger.