Welcome to our website !

Pointless

By Wednesday, February 03, 2010

Have you done your new year shopping? The malls are crazily crowded during the weekends. Even the Pak Guard also geleng kepala when we drove into the parking lot -.-

As much as I like sales, I hate this time of the year. Everyone is so crazy over shopping, snatching clothes and marching to the fitting rooms. Have to wait forever to try the clothes and worse, the queues at the cashiers are never ending.

I never do any new year shopping since don't know when. Anyway CNY is just staying at home watching some old school shows.

Last Sunday after a scrumptious lunch at Xenri (which I'm yet to blog because too lazy to resize the photos), we braved the traffic and headed to Midvalley. Thought I could do some shopping because I have so many things in mind that I would like to buy. Somehow I lost my shopping vibes when I reached there. Window shopping for 5 hours and get nothing but a lazy pants from Carrefour which costs RM5.88. Very cheap maybe you should get a pair also :x

Same thing happens to me quite frequently. Many times I am all excited, semangat berkobar kobar want to invade the shopping malls and brought the whole mall back with me. However when I reached there, my mind will go all blank and I couldn't recall what I wanted to buy initially. Not only that, sometimes I get so emo for no reason and don't feel like shopping anymore. Padahal I'm the one who wants to go there in the first place. Tak pasal pasal Si Adam kena bising bising from me.

Is it the hormone? Don't know lah but I guess it is due to self esteem or lack of self-confidence. I think I know what triggers the emo me. When I walk around the mall and see so many pretty ladies or ladies who dressed up nicely, look back at myself.... shorts, t-shirt, sandals, dull and boring pony tails, make-upless urgghhh... the emo me will take over me (so confusing lol).

So, added to my previous new year resolution (which is to 'be grateful and stop complaining') I want to boost up my confidence level and think that I'm the prettiest in the planet muahahahaha.. ok I'm joking. At least to be confident with my body, my face, my everything. This gonna be real hard but I must!!!!! I'm sick of being emo and walking in the malls pointlessly. I pay for the parking for gawd sake!

You Might Also Like

5 love notes

Powered by Blogger.