Welcome to our website !

Replay, Tik Tok

By Saturday, February 06, 2010

Two new videos by Kurt Schneider which I love.


Many of them commented that the original version by Kei$ha is better but I choose to differ. I actually prefer this than the original one. I don't find anything so special about the original version though. It's just another pop song being over played by the radio? Seriously I don't wanna listen to it over and over again. Yeah maybe the song sounds nicer with a faster beat but she is undeniably great! How can someone looks so pretty and the voice is so good?? Oh Lord. I want her I want to be her pls.


Latest cover by Sam Tsui. Again I prefer his version than Iyaz's. Many times I will only start liking the original version after listening to Sam's. Example Jay Sean - Down.

Enjoy the videos.

You Might Also Like

2 love notes

Powered by Blogger.