Welcome to our website !

:(

By Thursday, March 11, 2010

Last night Bobo gagged again. It is the second time she gagged in the middle of the night. The first time was on Tuesday and it repeated last night around 3:47 a.m. Somehow she has serious gagging only during that time, though she did cough/gag a little bit once a in while. The first time it happened I thought it is nothing because she is all fine after that. She eats like normal, acts like normal and doesn't look like she is sick. But after last night, I'm really really worry of her. I searched through the net what could be the reason of the gagging. In fact I only got to know the term 'gagging' from uncle google. It seems that the most probable reason could be Kennel Cough. Of course there are other infections or sickness which can cause gagging as well. Hopefully nothing's severe *fingers cross*. We will bring her to the vet this evening. Let's hope she is fine.


Some pictures of the cutie pie. She is such a good girl. Before we move to our new home, we were thinking she will have problem adapting herself in this new place. We will have to potty train her again because her 'toilet' will be placed at a different spot now. What if she pee/poo on our sofa? or on our carpet? So far she is behaving well, really well. We placed her toilet upstairs, in her room. She has to do her business there, no where else. And she did! I don't know how she can learn so fast even before I teach her anything, she already know where is her toilet. She will go upstairs to drink water and eat her food too. Pandai :D

You Might Also Like

6 love notes

Powered by Blogger.