POTONG!!!
Update: P1 sucks, we are back to Streamyx and currently using their 4mbps package. It works wonder! Download speed up to 400kbps furhh!
Just a short one before I blog about my new home. Too lazy to dig out the camera's cable. So the post will remain pending until I'm willing to drag my lazy bumb to look for it.
Just a short one before I blog about my new home. Too lazy to dig out the camera's cable. So the post will remain pending until I'm willing to drag my lazy bumb to look for it.
A few minutes ago, Si Adam messaged me furiously saying that P1's customer service is a no brainer. Oh btw, we just "POTONG" our ever slow Streamyx and trying out P1 for a week. Unfortunately our new place doesn't have coverage. Ngam ngam 300m away from the signal (or whatever it's called). When the sales person approached us the other day, he confidently told us there is a coverage! Memang proven sales persons are the biggest LIAR on earth, tadak honesty langsung. I tried putting the gadget almost at every corner of the house, nearly want to put it outside the house already, still the signal is not turning green. The best we got is yellow, means good but not the best. After clarifying with P1 customer service only we got to know that our area is not within coverage. What the heck.
Anyway we still proceed to potong because streamyx is not any better. Every month have to fork out over hundred bucks for the telephone line and internet but all I get is just shitty connection. Moreover we just moved and it requires all the line transfer blah blah blah which takes don't know how long. Kasi potong aje lah. I'm not an internet freak so I don't think I will hook on the net for very long even during the weekend. Tentatively 20GB of maximum download should be more than enough. It's quite crappy because after 20GB the bandwidth will be cut to half, which is less about 500kbps? Don't know why Malaysia ISPs are crappy like that.
Back to the story. So Si Adam called up P1 to enquire about their terms and condition if we were to continue with their service. Then the stupid customer service fella told him that there is a pro-rate of RM44 for Feb. Which means we have to pay RM44 for that 1 day (we activated the line on 28th Feb) of usage? For heaven sake I only used it for like a few minutes due to the shitty connection and your reseller told me that there is coverage? Of course Si Adam being Si Adam, he tembak the fella. Poor chap yang ditembak said he also not so sure what is the terms and will get back to us after he clarified. Apa punya customer service ni? Don't know anything pakai hantam aje reply to the customer.
When Si Adam told me, I explained to him why. Customer service's job is not to solve customer's issue. Their job is to stop customer from complaining and making noise. They will tell u all sorts of crap so that you'll believe whatever they said are making sense and eventually you will hang up the call feeling satisfied. Sorry ar, if customer service are that good to solve all our issues, they won't become customer service liao. They would have become the techincal person or whatever. So no choice we have to bare with them. Those who are good of course they will direct the issue to somebody else who can give us the solution. I'm not judging all the customer service people k, no offense. There are some good ones, but very rare. And there are bad ones, everywhere (especially the 'wanton').
3 love notes