Welcome to our website !

Homemade Caramel Popcorn

By Monday, November 26, 2012 ,



This is fresh from the oven pot. The golden caramel smells so amazing and my popcorn looks absolutely gorgeous! 

It was a request from hubby who suddenly feels like eating popcorn. Quickly I looked for the simplest recipe and method to make him some popcorn. Almost all the recipes with good reviews required to bake the popcorn in the oven for more than an hour. I don't have that much of time please.. the man can't wait. 

So I opted for the simplest way, pop the kernels and prepare the caramel sauce, then mix them up. Delicious popcorns all done in 20 minutes. 

I never knew popcorn taste that good until I made these. Those popcorn from the cinema seriously cannot beat this. Try it! It's cheap, it's quick and easy to make and it's so tasty!! 

You Might Also Like

0 love notes

Powered by Blogger.