I heart my new glads
I admit that I burn a hell lot of money during Mega Sales.
Hardly remember what I bought somemore. Some still attach with the price tags, wrapped in the plastic bags and silently sitting in a corner -_-
Blame all the sales, Bijou Bazaar somemore haih..
But but but... this is a must blog item!!

White Gladiator Sandals from Lewre!!
You know how hit is the glads nowadays right. Everyone searching high and low for it.
So do I. I'd tried a few glads before in the stores. Somehow they all turned out fugly in my tiny feet sigh.
I hate my feet la. Small until don't know like what. Who has a size 3 feet with 5.5" (according to Adam la) height ar?
Looks damn weird right. Like totally opposite of McDonald. Big body small feet T____T

Anyhow, I'd found my love <3333 and it is white!!!
Ngam ngam I'm so into vintage looks. Imagine wearing this glads with a pair of high waist (semi high waist) shorts, vintage blouse and a long necklace hohoho...
0 love notes